No announcement yet.

Going on 2 yrs of Trump...reactions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Trump to get some conservatives on the supreme court to stop the nonsense. No I say, MAGA! I love how he has unsettled leaders around the world who have preyed on our feckless globalist presidents and other leaders. They've figured out quickly that he is no pushover and might just be a little crazy and a whole lot of unpredictable. I finally feel like our president represents what's best for US!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      I didn't vote for him either. I expected the circus that it's been, and I expected him to move further left after the election. After he won, I sure hoped he'd prove me wrong. Thankfully, he has. He got off to a bit of a rough start with several terrible choices for cabinet and staff, but he's made mostly positive changes over time there. His rough start also included siding with the Dems and establishment Reps and fighting against the conservative Reps when the Obamacare repeal was up for vote. He was still in the mindset he had during the campaign where he was fighting against the conservative Republicans. But after getting rid of some terrible advisors along with all the constant attack from the left, he's moved on to seeing the Dems as his only enemy now. He does thrive on conflict and controversy. He seems to love it. It's what makes him so unappealing. But it's lead to several big wins policy wise. The overall results have been largely positive - way beyond what I ever expected from him back when he thought his biggest enemies were the conservatives. Once he moved to the right and started fighting the Dems instead, the results have been great. Whether he has finally "seen the light" philosophically, or he doesn't really care about principles but just enjoys poking the libs in the eye because they're attacking him, at least the results are mostly good for us.

It hasn't done anything to heal the division in the nation, of course. But there's nothing anyone could do about that at this point, I'm afraid. The left has become so extreme in their hatred of anything good, I don't know how anyone could heal that divide. All we can do is defend against their goals and efforts and work to advance ours. Trump is effective for that, as distasteful as he is in the process. The results are what matter most, politically. Politics and politicians are always terrible. Sometimes they're a little less terrible, and sometimes they're more terrible. Right now, we're in the more terrible phase, I guess.

If the election were held today, I'd vote to reelect him. Let's hope that he maintains his focus on advancing conservative policies for the next 2 years. If he does, I'll definitely vote for him in '20.
      My hope, and it may be a long shot at best. We will never heal racism but we can heal work ethic and get people to be conservative again.

The second Trump gets re-elected he needs to cut welfare. Sure it will cause riots and pain but if we can get people actually working again maybe they will slide to our side versus just wanting more handouts. Make people responsible for their actions. If they pay taxes maybe they will care where the money is spent.

MAGA!

Comment

I predict 6 more years of flash flood warnings in low-lying areas where high concentrations of lefties live due to a constant flow of liberal tears.

Comment

Can't say I have loved every minute of it but it keeps getting better imo. He is coming through on some things and hope he keeps it up. Like seeing the people who had nothing but bad things to say about him come around and recognize the good things he has accomplished so far. Hopefully some others won't vote for Mickey mouse next time and will write TRUMP instead!

Comment

I want to have his baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              I want to have his baby.
              Melania?

Comment

Working...
              X