Live North Oklahoma “Sage and Cedar”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
    Looks a lot like our place near Quinlan. How far are you from there? We have a bunch of freaky looking deer on our place.

Heck that last pic looks exactly like one of our spots except the feeder is a different color!

15-20 miles. This is a nice spot. I’m going to hunt a big open pasture with grown up sage and plum thickets tonight. It’s tough to walk into in the dark or I’d be there now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

good luck tony

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Best of Luck! That's one reason I like overalls. :-)

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

I would almost bet you have bucks bigger that 135" on that place in Oklahoma even if you don't have them on camera. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                I would almost bet you have bucks bigger that 135" on that place in Oklahoma even if you don't have them on camera. Good luck!

[emoji1360] I’m wishing one would show up today. My buddy killed a 178 in 2012 and a 160 a couple years ago. The big ones are here, just none that we are currently chasing or on the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                  Looks a lot like our place near Quinlan. How far are you from there? We have a bunch of freaky looking deer on our place.

Heck that last pic looks exactly like one of our spots except the feeder is a different color!

From everything I’ve seen. Lots of typical stuff. Nothing real freaky yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                    From everything I’ve seen. Lots of typical stuff. Nothing real freaky yet.

Well watch out for rattle snakes we have killed some monsters out there!

These are some of our weirdos...may be a meth lab somewhere up the creek from us!

Comment

I hunt a about 35-40 miles north of you in Freedom, OK. Won't be up there to bow hunt until Nov 1st - 5th. I love that country up there, you never know what might step out. Best of luck and will be following along.

Comment

We hunt about 60 miles south of you in Beckham County. Best of luck. We'll be up that way in 3 weeks...

Comment

You in the tree yet hot rod?

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                            You in the tree yet hot rod?

Just climbed into our Valley stand. It’s a not fun getting into but man it looks good. Coons chewed through the auxiliary cord on the covert so we’ve been dark in here for a month. Couple solid shooters on camera not far from here. Could be some new deer here. Corn was gone from the morning.

I’m in a big bowl, there’s a ridge behind me with a solid stand of china berry trees. Feeder is out front Hunting a 100 acres of crp, cedar and plum thickets

Comment

Am I missing where you are hunting? Closest cities, doesn't have to be county roads exactly haha. I bird hunt in Northern Oklahoma and I've seen some MONSTER bucks up there... good luck brother!

Comment

Good luck. That's going to suck getting those out of your pants.

Comment

Working...
                                X