Off-Brand tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Many American brands are made in China these days. You have to really search for a good American brand that isn’t.
    No kidding!
    Tires made in USA may belong to domestic or foreign brands. Find out more about those brands and learn how to tell if tires are made in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      I’m going to spend $75,000 on my truck but run off brand tires to save $700 very 2.5 years:[emoji23][emoji23][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      This

Comment

I have never had an issue with the off brand tires. The mud tires do only last about 30k miles where my Nitto Trail's lasted almost 60k. 40% the cost for 50% tread life.

Comment

Go with the ko2's

Comment

doesn't do any good to buy expensive tires if you're not going to take care of the alignments, shocks, etc. Some folks just don't get that.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
              doesn't do any good to buy expensive tires if you're not going to take care of the alignments, shocks, etc. Some folks just don't get that.
              Might as well not change the oil

Comment

Have about 25k on these. No issues yet. Think they were like $750 mounted and balanced. My only complaint is the "humm" at highway speeds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brandon123 View Post
                  Thank you sir!

This brings me to another question: Right now I am running 265/70R18 Michelin LTX on my 2015 2500HD. What size would you recommend to step up a size or 2 to gain a beefier look? I don't want to buy new wheels and I don't want a bunch of tire sticking out, etc.
                  Depends if you have a level or not, if not I’d go with 275, if you do have a level either 285s or 295

I run 285s on my duramax, by I cranked the torsion bars some to add a little height
                  Last edited by 160class; 09-25-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                    Depends if you have a level or not, if not I’d go with 275, if you do have a level either 285s or 295

I run 285s on my duramax, by I cranked the torsion bars some to add a little height
                    PM sent sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X