more prayers and support sent for you both

Comment

That’s a tough read.
      Praying for y’all.

Comment

Continued prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued Prayers and I am here for you anytime 24/7 817-480-3969 Eric

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
            First off I want to thank all of you for your many prayers! We are working on healing together. We are healing but there is still times of pain. Here is a post from my wife this morning that brought me to tears. Not posting this to do the same to others but just a friendly reminder to cherish your children.

I can't imagine. Still praying for understanding for your family. My little girl can sleep in my bed until she is married as far as I care.

Comment

Heart wrenching to read this. I pray for you and your family for healing and understanding as you deal with this tragedy. May God lay His hand on you and comfort you.

Comment

prayers sent, that is really heart wrenching.

Comment

I am so heart broken by your story. It bring back a rush of sad memories. I conducted a funeral for my friends baby boy back in April of 2017. I am still not sure what God has in mine when an infant is lost. prayers sent for you and your wife. Let me know if you need to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
                    I am so heart broken by your story. It bring back a rush of sad memories. I conducted a funeral for my friends baby boy back in April of 2017. I am still not sure what God has in mine when an infant is lost. prayers sent for you and your wife. Let me know if you need to talk.

How many times do we go thru life, perfectly content with our faith, and say things like “ everything happens for a reason” and “god has a plan!” Or the “ no one will know gods plan”.?? Then somthing horrible like this happens and we all want to question god? (Not saying you are questioning god...Christians in general)

One of the first things we are thought as Christians is that god has a plan for each and EVERYONE of us. Why do we tend to forget this in time of sorrow?

If we want to believe that the lord has a plan for us all, then we have got to apply that to my son also. My son was 5months old. He never had a chance to sin. I refuse to give the devil credit for this so I must have faith that the lord has a plan.

The plan itself, I will never know, but what I do know is that the lord chose to take my son back and my son fulfilled the lords plan for him.

Comment

Still praying for y’all.

Comment

I can't imagine. My Wife and I will be praying for Gods comforting hands to bring you peace.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                          How many times do we go thru life, perfectly content with our faith, and say things like “ everything happens for a reason” and “god has a plan!” Or the “ no one will know gods plan”.?? Then somthing horrible like this happens and we all want to question god? (Not saying you are questioning god...Christians in general)

One of the first things we are thought as Christians is that god has a plan for each and EVERYONE of us. Why do we tend to forget this in time of sorrow?

If we want to believe that the lord has a plan for us all, then we have got to apply that to my son also. My son was 5months old. He never had a chance to sin. I refuse to give the devil credit for this so I must have faith that the lord has a plan.

The plan itself, I will never know, but what I do know is that the lord chose to take my son back and my son fulfilled the lords plan for him.
                          You sir, have a strength that can only come from one place in a time like this. You'll continue to be in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            You sir, have a strength that can only come from one place in a time like this. You'll continue to be in my prayers.

Thank you! We all have been praying for it right???

Comment

I couldn't respond after initially reading your post because I had no words. Cannot fathom the emotions you have probably been through as a father, husband, and Christian. You and your family have been in my family's prayers and will continue to be.

Comment

My prayers are with you and your family.
                                God be with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X