I may have a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
    Yes sir I can seem to get rid of any in them. The ones in the past I’ve sold or given away I regret!!
    Its kinda like owning a gun. Why would a man sale his guns....or bows. I have the same problem. The one i sold, I regret.

By the way, I like the Camoed Creed

Comment

Originally posted by krtnorris View Post
      Which bow is you favorite and why?
      I really can’t say that I have a favorite. It kinda depends on the situation. I mostly hint in a climber, so I really like my Creed XS for that since it’s so short. And it’s been signed by Matt McPherson. If I’m in a regular tree stand I’ll shoot any of them. The Carbon Spyder 34 with the Z5 cam was my dream bow. It’s very smooth & accurate. Then comes my ChillR, if my shoulder is nothing me I shoot this one, extremely smooth & easy to draw even at 70lbs. If I shoot 3D I shoot my Spyder 34, just because it tuned out real well & accurate. If I hunt an open field where shots can get out past 60yrds I shoot my DNA just because it’s fast. Then if just want to have a good time with various people I’ll shoot my X7 cause it’s got hot pink strings & people vibe me a hard over that. The Arena 30 I set it up for my 11yr old, the Quest Radical I set it up for my wife and my RPM 360 has broken limbs I haven’t had replaced yet. I’m wanting to get my hands on few more to add like Prime, Obsession & Elite.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
        I've got about 18 trad bows.

I only bought one that me wife did not know about. About a week later she asks me "When did you buy the new bow?"

What bow?

"The new one"

Which one is it?

"I don't know which one it is but I know how many you have."

Heck I don't know exactly how many I have. Makes me wonder just what she does when I am at work..........
        Sold a bow to a friend at a wedding dinner, first thing his wife said..."that makes 11 bows you have",. He didn't even know he had 11 bows or that she counted. Strange how she counted the fiberglass kids bows the same as a custom T/D Recurve. He used this little quirk to his advantage, when buying a new bow he made sure he "traded" one of the cheap kids bows for it. It worked, she was happy about him not having 12 bows....

Comment

I'd say that's ridiculous, but then I'd be a hypocrite (my gun collection is like cancer, it won't stop growing).

Comment

I have a backup bow, but I don't have a backup for my backup for my backup for my backup for my backup bow... NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
              I really can’t say that I have a favorite. It kinda depends on the situation. I mostly hint in a climber, so I really like my Creed XS for that since it’s so short. And it’s been signed by Matt McPherson. If I’m in a regular tree stand I’ll shoot any of them. The Carbon Spyder 34 with the Z5 cam was my dream bow. It’s very smooth & accurate. Then comes my ChillR, if my shoulder is nothing me I shoot this one, extremely smooth & easy to draw even at 70lbs. If I shoot 3D I shoot my Spyder 34, just because it tuned out real well & accurate. If I hunt an open field where shots can get out past 60yrds I shoot my DNA just because it’s fast. Then if just want to have a good time with various people I’ll shoot my X7 cause it’s got hot pink strings & people vibe me a hard over that. The Arena 30 I set it up for my 11yr old, the Quest Radical I set it up for my wife and my RPM 360 has broken limbs I haven’t had replaced yet. I’m wanting to get my hands on few more to add like Prime, Obsession & Elite.

Seems like you barely have enough to cover the situations that may arise!

Comment

You have a serious problem, you need a bigger bed to lay all your bows on.

Comment

And I thought 3 was bad

Comment

You need a sponsor and an intervention

Comment

If yall are needing a place to keep some of these I know a guy.

Comment

only problem I see is that you need a bigger bed. not enough room for all your bows

Comment

Working...
                        X