Waterproof phone case??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waterproof phone case??

Who has one they recommend? What are the ones to stay away from. Headed to the beach for vacation on Wednesday and would like to protect my phone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lifeproof

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
      lifeproof
      Si

Comment

I had a lifeproof but never could hear out of the thing and others said I was muffled. Did the job though.

Comment

Pelican, and I speak from experience. I went to the pool last week with my family. Got there, got the kids ready, and milled around during "safety break". Eventually jumped and was playing with my oldest when I reached down and found my phone in my pocket (5-8 minutes after being in the water). Pulled it out and it worked then and haven't had an issue since.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Tex View Post
            I had a lifeproof but never could hear out of the thing and others said I was muffled. Did the job though.
            This was true of earlier versions, but they fixed that.
            I highly recommend Lifeproof. Their warranty/customer service is amazing. My phone fell out of my case while I was mowing and I ran over it. Case sustained heavy damage, but not a scratch on the phone... Lifeproof sent me a brand new case no charge!!

Comment

Definitely Life Proof. I had a life proof nude on my last I Phone. It went to the bottom of a pool twice. Its still works. I gave it to my daughter.

Comment

Working...
              X