X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have written a ticket for cruelty to animals. Or harassing wild life

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
      Should have written a ticket for cruelty to animals. Or harassing wild life
      How you going ro write a ticket to the snake? From the sound of it, the snake harassed more wildlife than the domesticated animals did to it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you ask him to surrender his man card?

Comment

Definitely arm-barred the door.

Comment

Really is sad how disconnected the world is from nature and God's creation... I just could never imagine living like that.

Did you spray some raid at the so called "man", before you left?!?!

Comment

Linda open the front door one evening and a rat snake fell from the arch , she calmly shut the door and said" You need to get the kids and get that off my porch."
              Just can't under stand a man letting fear get the best of him.
              I would rather get bit than have my wife get someone else to remove a snake .

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been on alot of snake calls the past 20 years. Work with a few officers that are the same way. Even took over for animal control a few times.

My daughter is a dispatcher and got a call one night from a guy saying there was a spider outside of his daughters second floor window. She essentially told him that's where it's supposed to be, we're not sending an officer.

Comment

Flip that! I would of been screaming like a little girl running the other way like my pants were on fire. I can't stand them things!

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                    Been on alot of snake calls the past 20 years. Work with a few officers that are the same way. Even took over for animal control a few times.

My daughter is a dispatcher and got a call one night from a guy saying there was a spider outside of his daughters second floor window. She essentially told him that's where it's supposed to be, we're not sending an officer.
                    Hahah. Hilarious. After 12 years, I'm still amazed at some of the calls we get. Going to work in this job is life's box of chocolates.

Comment

That houston gator girl was on the radio the other morning, said someone called her about a gator blocking them from their front door. Said she got there and the people said look above the front door, and it was a little lizard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                        People call the police for the strangest things. I'd have never thought to dial 911 because there's a snake on my porch. But, that's how the world works.

This little fella, about a 4 1/2 foot rat snake, was camping out on someone's porch. They call police and said the snake is "...not letting complainant and his kids enter their residence."

And he calls himself a man.....SMH. I understand if you have a fear of snakes, but C'mom man! You couldn't at least get the snake to just move along?

Little guy had a bit of an attitude when I grabbed him to put him in a pillow case to find him a new home out by a local gas well pad. Of course, I'm sure he was a little agitated that the complaint had emptied more than one whole can of Raid on the little fella. So, I asked them for a garden hose and a pillowhole case. I sat there hosing the snake off for a couple minutes prior to capture. Hopefully I was able to get most of the Raid off.

[ATTACH]860383[/ATTACH]

Ha! And the people that think having their blind off the ground will keep snakes out are freaking out after seeing this picture. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Whosure View Post
                          Flip that! I would of been screaming like a little girl running the other way like my pants were on fire. I can't stand them things!

110% positive I'll pass you up. Grass snake or rattle snake, it doesn't matter. I'll be GONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X