2017 Kansas Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crek1311 View Post
    I'm in. Everyone in my group got in except one. Hopefully they are still processing some because the unit we are in has quite a few leftover still. Not sure why he didn't get drawn
    Where are you seeing a current list of leftovers? Link?

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
      looks like they are still coming in.
      I would agree. He just got off the phone with Kansas Department of Wildlife and they said not to panic yet. The results will continue to go out over the next week or so. It is a new system and they're still working out some kinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        Where are you seeing a current list of leftovers? Link?
        This link will take you to the the chart for 2017 NonResident Deer Permit Type. http://ksoutdoors.com/Hunting/Applic...and-Draw-Stats

Comment

Man I hope I get drawn. There are no leftover tags in my area.

Comment

still waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
              That link takes you to the 2016 chart, maybe there something I'm not clicking on once I get there but everything on that page says 2016
              No that is right link. I seen the 2017 leftovers. I'm guessing with draw still going that could change though

Comment

Daughter and I are headed to Kansas this fall for Archery Whitetail season. She just graduated from Angelo State with a Nursing degree. Starts to work as a ER Nurse in Ft. Worth in July. She is stoked and ready to start hunting again!!! I'm stoked to get to hunt with her again!!!

Comment

Everyone in our group got a tag. We are in units 7 and 8. Now to start planning once a again. Hope to have success again like last year. Received the email this morning then checked the website a little later. Funny thing was I just looked late yesterday afternoon thinking it was about time for them to post the results.

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
                    Anyone with a Preferance point show draw success?
                    Anyone with a preference point draws.

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

I'm in. Now I need to figure out a good time to hang a few more stands before season.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed North! Got news 12plus hours after the 1st notices were posted, I hit the refresh button on my Profile every 2mins until 1:30pm today. 10th year, hopefully another Giant Down.

Comment

The original. It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!Credits:Created By: Ryan EtrataInspired By: Kevin FlynnSong: Peanut Butter Jelly TimeBy The Buckwheat BoysLyric...

Comment

Sure hope the draw is still going ... no joy yet on my end

Comment

I'm in !!

Comment

Working...
                                X