• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers going up.

Comment

Open chest surgery tomorrow. May end up being open heart too.

Comment

They had to hold off on the operation until next week. Please keep the prayers coming. Nearly lost him. It’s his heart.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers sent and very sorry to read this.

My uncle Art served in Vietnam and about 10 years ago he tried to shoot himself (PTSD). He survived the shotgun blast, but his faced is all messed up now. I will definitely keep your uncle and your family in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                  Prayers sent and very sorry to read this.

My uncle Art served in Vietnam and about 10 years ago he tried to shoot himself (PTSD). He survived the shotgun blast, but his faced is all messed up now. I will definitely keep your uncle and your family in my prayers.
                  Sorry to hear this. Thank you for sharing and for praying. Many of those guys paid a heavy price over there.

His surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Just got off the phone with him.

Comment

Unkie is in surgery right now. Dr mentioned putting neck stints in as well.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Hoping everything goes well. Tell him welcome home brother.

Comment

Uncle made it home from hospital and has been slowly getting his strength back. I’ve been talking with him on the phone when possible. We were concerned over the fact the surgeon didn’t replace a heart valve. This morning we got word that uncle quit breathing. We don’t know if he regained consciousness before the ambulance arrived. But he quit breathing again after the paramedics got him inside the ambulance. His wife could sure use prayers as well. She followed them to the hospital. Most of y’all would probably enjoy being around him. He always has folks laughing everywhere he goes. Thanks.

Comment

Prayers up For continued recovery.

Comment

Praying for your Uncle.

Comment

More prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X