No announcement yet.

Buck Medley Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The white belt???/ What about the skin tight jeans????

Comment

Originally posted by pablo honey View Post
      no, i'm not the dude that was wearing the carhart bib. that would be my hunting buddy lenard. i was the the other guy that was in a t-shirt and chippwea snake boots.(one of those years i was bitten by a boar in the knee and the year after lenard was gored by a big boar in the rear) i worked at that thing the two years before too. the w/t factor was just a little too much for me and i quit going and taking my dogs!
      i remeber a group of bowhunters that maurice brought from the ranch to help out. one of them had a peckered out white mid-size p/u trk.
      small world.
      p.s. i think i remeber mike. did he have a short beard?
      Now that you say it, it was Lenard. From what I remember he could handle himself around the hogs.

Maurice did bring out a group that delivered the hogs, but they didn’t work the ring the year I was there. I was with T-Post.

On the baying day I slipped on some dog ____ and a big sow got a hold of my leg. I didn’t fight it, just went limp and let him toss me. When I hit the ground, T-Post grabbed me by the belt and threw me up on the fence. The sow cut my pants, but otherwise just hurt my pride a little.

Buck ruined a pair of outfitter boots. The hogs got to him before he could get up on the fence a few times, cutting up his boots pretty bad.

I don’t remember anyone named Mike.

Comment

Who the hell is Buck Medley?and another question, who cares?LMAO

Comment

cool.
          i must have not stuck around too long that year. i dont rember you or buck getting gnawed on. i took my wife with me around that time and she was ready to head north after a few mins.

Comment

Buck has already been to Mars. That is the reason there is no life there.

Comment

The first tsunami was caused when Buck went surfing for the first time.

Comment

Buck Medley seen in Center Point TX

Buck & Family were seen at a Christmas gals at tinks Homestead Tuesday Night.

In fact Buck & Entire joined our little club The Kerrville Archery and Bowhunters Assn & ASA.

The food was great and we welcomes several more new members

Welcome Aboard Buck

Tink

Comment

Buck took his family to see some Christmas Gals at your house? He is a legend and is all about living on the edge.

Comment

Buck Medley died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

Comment

Buck Medley

Click image for larger version

Name:	Buck-Medley-9-Point.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	23820242

vs. a thousand angry Charles Mansons

Click image for larger version

Name:	charlie don't surf.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	23820243

Who wins?

Comment

aYes Bucks family was here Young Bucky aged 9 killed his first Wild Boar and shot the top of his heart out at 15 yards!

The Entire Buck Medley Family are Members of the Kerrville Archery and Bowhunters Assn.

Other new KABA new members include a guy that is 6foot 6":thats a Nurse and a Sergent in the Texas Rangers!

And yes I took Pix. Will post soon

Tink

Comment

I'll say he's 4 1/2 before we get started. If he shaved maybe 3 1/2.

Comment

Buck does not kill ANYTHING...they just roll over and die out of respect and awe.

Comment

Originally posted by Berandel View Post
                              Buck does not kill ANYTHING...they just roll over and die out of respect and awe.

Comment

Lmao

I just read this whole thing and you guys are funny. I wanted to know the dael about BM and now I know after typing his name in google and TBH pops up with threads LOL

manwitaplan

Comment

Working...
                                X