Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the branded men are all convicts?

When jimmy got beat up by one of the cowboys, and Rip called him family was it a figure of speech or did I miss something in a previous episode?

Comment

I will say I love the series choice in music... playing the heck out of whiskey myers! Advertising real music

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
        So the branded men are all convicts?

When jimmy got beat up by one of the cowboys, and Rip called him family was it a figure of speech or did I miss something in a previous episode?
        I think before it's over, it's gonna come out that Jimmy is actual family...most likely of the illegitimate variety.

Ol Red is about drop a **** in the family punch bowl too.

And Casey's wife is hotter'n donut grease!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I think before it's over, it's gonna come out that Jimmy is actual family...most likely of the illegitimate variety.

Ol Red is about drop a **** in the family punch bowl too.

And Casey's wife is hotter'n donut grease!
          Agree

Agree

WAY AGREE!

Comment

5 million dollar ranch horse , lol really

Comment

like the show tho , just some stuff could be easily corrected

Comment

Originally posted by KRB View Post
                Cutting Horse , not hard to believe . . .

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post

5 mil is very hard to believe, maybe a million but even that would be a stretch. Race horses yes, cow horse not even close .

little things like this are what make me shake my head , lol.

Comment

I'm really enjoying the series so far. It's much better than just about everything else on tv these days. And yes, the music is on point for sure. Looking forward to next week.

And ya, I noticed the 'diesel' sounded like a gasser as well.

Comment

5 mil is very hard to believe, maybe a million but even that would be a stretch. Race horses yes, cow horse not even close .

Yeah that was dumb. And those weren't even cutting horse moves, that was stastandard horse show stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone notice when Rip started his truck and drove away with Bingham in it, it sounded most definitely like a gasser, but had a cummins badge on it??? Whole show is bull****.

You didn't....did ya???

I noticed that to as well as one time when the helicopter took off it didn't have any yellow decals on it.

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post

Yeah that was dumb. And those weren't even cutting horse moves, that was stastandard horse show stuff

Reining horses, it’s turning into the new fad like cutting. Those horses are pieces that high for real. Tim McQuay that was on the yellow horse is a big time Reiner. If y’all noticed in the first episode where they taped Jimmy to the Stallion, you could see one guy wearing an AQHA World Show jacket. They have brought in a lot of nice show horses in this and have some big names in the show industry hanging around on scene.

Comment

Man I guess I just don't pay attention to subtle details in shows. I usually always catch something the 2nd and 3rd time I watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                              Reining horses, it’s turning into the new fad like cutting. Those horses are pieces that high for real. Tim McQuay that was on the yellow horse is a big time Reiner. If y’all noticed in the first episode where they taped Jimmy to the Stallion, you could see one guy wearing an AQHA World Show jacket. They have brought in a lot of nice show horses in this and have some big names in the show industry hanging around on scene.
                              One of the producers for the show rides non-pro reining horses. The first rider was Andrea Fappani he is bad *** also.

Comment

Metallic cat a cutting stud sold this year for 25 million.

Comment

Working...
                                X