Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The secret to Chew's success with the Ladies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The secret to Chew's success with the Ladies.

Burger-Flipping’s Sexy Scent for Sale

Here's something just in time for Christmas.

Burger King has released a new body spray that smells just like char-grilled burgers.

It’s called "flame" and evokes all the passion of flame-kissed cooking.

The spray costs $4 a bottle and is available online.

Does it come with a guarantee?

Comment

He is a Little Debbies fan.....

Comment

I am laughing so hard I can't think of anything funny to say......

Comment

Originally posted by bonesplitter View Post
          Does it come with a guarantee?
          Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
          Go on, I'm listening.
          Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
          Yeah, makes a man feel good.
          'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
          What's your point?
          The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
          But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
          Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
            I am laughing so hard I can't think of anything funny to say......
            Thats never stopped you before.

Nice one Jason.

Comment

So, is that a Chew attractant or replant?

Comment

Pardon my ignorance...Pulp Fiction?

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
                Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
                Go on, I'm listening.
                Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
                'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
                What's your point?
                The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
                Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
                  Pardon my ignorance...Pulp Fiction?
                  Blasphemy!

Thats Tommy Boy.

Comment

Blasphemy!

Thats Tommy Boy.
                    We still have that meatlovers pizza in the trunk
                    I love that movie.

Comment

Yep....it's true. When I drive past Prosser's exit in Seguin he runs out to the freeway to see the Whopper drive by....knowing his role in life has resigned him to being just a chicken nugget.

Comment

Go on, I'm listening.
                        What's your point?
                        you can get a good look at a t-bone by looking up a bulls @#$ but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it?

fat guy in a little coat.........

brothers dont shake hands, ... brothers gotta hugggg.

sorry i had to

Comment

Burgers?

I thought he might be more succesful if Shipley's came out with one!

Comment

your firearms are useless against them..............

housekeeping...you want me fruff your pillow?......

Comment

Maybe he eats caschews!
                              Last edited by Goldeneagle; 05-22-2009, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X