Academy Trail Cam Sale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy Trail Cam Sale!!

Moultrie I-45s cam normally $249.99 is now $129.88.

Heads up for folks in the market :thumbup:

Btw this has cellular access and 4 megapixels.

Comment

at all academy's?

is this the i45 or i45s?

Comment

I45s. They have been on clearance at the last two stores I have been at.

Comment

any experience with them? i may have to pounce on this...

Comment

i JUST left the one in Conroe an didn't have any on sale hmmmm?

Comment

been on clearance for weeks at my academy. Still on shelf. $250 is way overpriced to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunterBall View Post
                been on clearance for weeks at my academy. Still on shelf. $250 is way overpriced to begin with.
                Make sure you scan the product!!!! I am an ex-hunting and fishing academy employee and I'm telling you they do a pretty poor job at changing prices consistantly. Also, check all of the scent killer products. Dead down wind evolve 3D field spray is 2.88 originally 5.99 or 6.99. Check it out guys. Pop up blinds like the remington are on clearance, about half price. Hurry before they stock them for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                  Make sure you scan the product!!!! I am an ex-hunting and fishing academy employee and I'm telling you they do a pretty poor job at changing prices consistantly. Also, check all of the scent killer products. Dead down wind evolve 3D field spray is 2.88 originally 5.99 or 6.99. Check it out guys. Pop up blinds like the remington are on clearance, about half price. Hurry before they stock them for next season.
                  Lol me too along with brother, and 2 cousins! Love me some Academy

I will check out the blinds tonight because I want one but will only buy if 50% off

THanks

Comment

Good deal, thanks

Comment

I like the M-80's better......great night pics and double A batteries.

Comment

Working...
                      X