funny vid must watch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny vid must watch...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKfh2KFNuNM&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Big Deer ... Funny - YouTube[/ame]

What was the guy thinking. You think the owner got mad.
    Last edited by a4308; 09-16-2012, 06:38 PM.

Funny stuff right there!! That dude was ******. Who could pass that up???

Comment

Poor guy can't even enjoy the deer he just shot...

Comment

Wow, I wonder how much that cost him!

Comment

Prank video.

Comment

still funny but its years old now and not true. but like watching it again

Comment

Originally posted by Devil1 View Post
              Wow, I wonder how much that cost him!
              It said 14k , that to me is a lot of money. But that deer does not look like its worth that much money.

Comment

Wow. We went on a guided hunt once and every animal we glassed, I would ask "how much?" I did that because if the guide told you the wrong price, they wouldn't charge you extra.

Comment

From the Perlitz Ranch website:

Sweiny Shoots the Wrong Deer

Here is the real story on the video that is currently circulating the internet. The video was completely staged. I'm the webmaster for The Perlitz Ranch and the videographer for the video on that evening. My buddy Jeff shot the deer just before sundown. After the kill we all thought it would be funny if we made a "Fake Recovery" video to send to our friends that couldn't make it on this hunt. We went a step further and decided to make the goof even sweeter by making it look like someone shot a trophy deer by mistake instead of a cull. "Sweiny" was the perfect candidate for the job.

Everything was made up on the fly. Even the price of the deer was made up by me when I sent it out in the first place. In the initial email that was sent out, I made up the price of $14,570.00. By the time the email came back to me it had lowered to $12,000.00. "Sweiny" who made the "mistake" has never had an acting lesson in his life and everyone in the truck was in on the spoof.

The video was never meant to be circulated like it was. It was made just as a goof to send to all of our friends. One thing led to another, and the next thing you know, the video circulated back to me within one week. That just goes to show the power of the internet.

The deer scored 183 B&C and was killed by Jeff Davis.

Comment

Funny stuff

Comment

Originally posted by c14smalls View Post
                      Poor guy can't even enjoy the deer he just shot...
                      If you came to my ranch and shot a 180 class trophy instead of the 140 class cull that was suppose to be taken you wouldn't get to enjoy it very much either

Comment

LOL.....think this was faked...but still funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattya1ic View Post
                          From the Perlitz Ranch website:

Sweiny Shoots the Wrong Deer

Here is the real story on the video that is currently circulating the internet. The video was completely staged. I'm the webmaster for The Perlitz Ranch and the videographer for the video on that evening. My buddy Jeff shot the deer just before sundown. After the kill we all thought it would be funny if we made a "Fake Recovery" video to send to our friends that couldn't make it on this hunt. We went a step further and decided to make the goof even sweeter by making it look like someone shot a trophy deer by mistake instead of a cull. "Sweiny" was the perfect candidate for the job.

Everything was made up on the fly. Even the price of the deer was made up by me when I sent it out in the first place. In the initial email that was sent out, I made up the price of $14,570.00. By the time the email came back to me it had lowered to $12,000.00. "Sweiny" who made the "mistake" has never had an acting lesson in his life and everyone in the truck was in on the spoof.

The video was never meant to be circulated like it was. It was made just as a goof to send to all of our friends. One thing led to another, and the next thing you know, the video circulated back to me within one week. That just goes to show the power of the internet.

The deer scored 183 B&C and was killed by Jeff Davis.
                          Seen the vidoe multiple times and even though i have always heard its a joke I still love watching it cause I know this happened many times off camera.

Comment

hilarious

Comment

I like practical jokes like that. Nice deer.

Comment

Working...
                              X