rv antenna hookup questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rv antenna hookup questions

I set my rv up on our property where we will be building. I is in a bit of a hole so channel selection is poor. I put an remote antenna up the hill a bit 17' in the air. I have one coax connection outside so I hooked up to that. No change at all. It does not seem to be hookup at all. Is there a trick to getting it hooked up. I tried everything I can think of on the TV settings

The outside connection is for cable and bypasses the antenna power booster. So if you can even get a channel, you will have to go through a power booster (signal Amp) more than likely

Comment

Is there any other way to connect a antenna?

Comment

I climbed the top of my camper and disconnected the trailer antenna and put in a aftermarket antenna that I mounted on a pole, when I was in Hebbronville. Caught every Spanish station on the border. But no English channels. Haven't tried it at my new lease in Refugio yet. As its close enough to to drive back in fourth. Just had to get a adaptor to connect the coax cable to from the new antenna to the coax connection that goes into the trailer from the rv antenna.
        Last edited by Muddy Bud; 08-16-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

That was the line I was thinking along.Now I just have to get a ladder to get up there.

Comment

Working...
          X