Anybody hear Randy Moss this am on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
    BOTH groups are anarchists and domestic terrorists. I don't agree with either of them but it is short-sided to call out one without calling out the other. They were on the same street at the same time; it isn't like we are discussing groups from differing centuries. Moss' correction fell short of denouncing Antifa which is the acceptable terrorist group of the leftists at ESPN and other media.

Denouncing one and not the other is a vailed vote of support for Antifa. Do I think Moss supports Antifa? No. Do I think his handlers at ESPN support Antifa....YES. Moss was called in to the Principal's office and told the way he will speak or his gig is up. Personally, I believe it shouldn't even come up on a sports show but that is just silly talk.

He spoke his mind about losers protesting racism and commended JJ Watt for doing what he did. ESPN can spin it anyway they want but he said what he said and I agree with him. Of course he got pulled in to the office about what he said but the only thing he should have said to change things was both parties are losers. Declaring the big bad boogie man the KKK or Nazis is just ESPN and their pandering. Antifa, BLM, KKK, New Black Panthers, and this sissy *** Nazi group can all go to hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most the garbage speaking idiots on ESPN are white trying too hard to push ESPNs agenda.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I think he is spot on calling out protestors and that means both sides. Think about it! One man who is a winner can start a campaign to raise 50 million dollars to help people of all races and on the other side you have the losers who cost money by having to pay police officers salaries to referee a bunch of idiots.

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-11-2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SapperTitan View Post
          Most the garbage speaking idiots on ESPN are white trying too hard to push ESPNs agenda.

I'd like to punch Max Kellerman in the face.

I actually used to like him until he beacome popular again.

Comment

Here's the face of espn.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Here's the face of espn.

Holy crap. That chick is delusional. Is she on ESPN??

Comment

Yes.

Comment

I hate to even get put into the position of this false dichotomy where you feel like you are sticking up for freaking neo Nazis. You cant have BLM which are black racist supremacists and white Neo Nazis at a rally and specifically state you only condemn one and not the other. That is bull **** and the sign of a true racists or just someone who is ignorant. If you tell me you have a problem with the white racists but no the black racists I know what side you are on.

Comment

She is. Not only is she delusional, she also sucks at her job. I can't stand listening to her...so i don't.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      I hate to even get put into the position of this false dichotomy where you feel like you are sticking up for freaking neo Nazis. You cant have BLM which are black racist supremacists and white Neo Nazis at a rally and specifically state you only condemn one and not the other. That is bull **** and the sign of a true racists or just someone who is ignorant. If you tell me you have a problem with the white racists but no the black racists I know what side you are on.

Sweet, it's simply squashed. We aren't sticking up for Neo Nazis though, the statement was purposely posed in such a way. Death by a thousand cuts. Most people wretch at the thought of being called a racist. I used to as well. I found myself defending things I had never done or said. I eventually realized it was futile and juvenile. The persons calling me a racist didn't believe it, they were simply being dismantled by facts and the word "racist" is like tossing a hand grenade covered in AIDS into a debate.

One day, when I was in a particularly foul mood, my former BIL called me a racist during a disagreement which he picked. Indignantly, I spoke two words that have changed the way I handle this ad hominem attack....."PROVE IT". He stared at me with his mouth agape. In time, he began to stammer and stutter. He had no retort. Try it, it is quite amusing.

Comment

Working...
                      X