I’m still a Native Texan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m still a Native Texan

Yes it’s been a while since my last posts. Moved away from Texas and been busy getting settled in.

I sure do miss my “Green Screen” Family. I’ve moved to Wisconsin and have found a great place to call home. 10 acres with lots-of deer, turkey, bear and ducks all either on property or within a mile or two.

I still have family and friends in Texas, and plan on continuing my yearly visits and hunts. If your ever up this way HMU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy that looks like some pretty country
    Good luck huntin and enjoy the weather before it get 30 below

Comment

Huge nation........lots of great folks in the badger state! Home is where the heart is.......and where you can make a great life!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hunted Wisconsin years ago sure is some pretty country ! And very large animals.

Comment

Wisconsin is close to home for me...beautiful county....

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Boy that looks like some pretty country
            Good luck huntin and enjoy the weather before it get 30 below

Thanks. Yeah it gets cold, but hey, after being in heat my whole life it’s time for 4 seasons. And yes it’s extremely beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Huge nation........lots of great folks in the badger state! Home is where the heart is.......and where you can make a great life!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Landrover. Making a great life for sure. Very peaceful and quit. No more big cities and 100+ degree days.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                I hunted Wisconsin years ago sure is some pretty country ! And very large animals.

Just picked up my game cameras. Will be putting them up very soon. Can’t wait to see everything moving. I saw a buck 2 days ago while in stand. Just couldn’t get a shot on him. He stayed 60+ out. He had to be 180-200lbs. Just a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                  Wisconsin is close to home for me...beautiful county....

I’m in Maiden Rock. Pierce County. Right off the Mississippi! House is up on bluffs.

Comment

I grew up in Minnesota. Miss this time of the year up there for sure. Loved hunting the hardwoods, can hear deer coming a long ways out on a calm day with all the leaves on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                      I grew up in Minnesota. Miss this time of the year up there for sure. Loved hunting the hardwoods, can hear deer coming a long ways out on a calm day with all the leaves on the ground.

Hell yah! I’m learning that. I’ve sat every morning this week and I’ve seen/heard more deer than I can imagine. Hence why I’ve order a ton of cameras. We got a late start because house didn’t close till this month. We still unpacking [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by ReDNeQ View Post
                        Hell yah! I’m learning that. I’ve sat every morning this week and I’ve seen/heard more deer than I can imagine. Hence why I’ve order a ton of cameras. We got a late start because house didn’t close till this month. We still unpacking [emoji23]

Any luck?!

Comment

Could've shot a doe several times already, but I wanted to let her walk since it seems a buck has been behind her within 10-20 minutes. We getting very close to rut. I did put up the cameras tho and got this lurking.
                          Attached Files

Comment

That looks good! Get after him!

Comment

Updated photos

Well family have fun looking thru my pics!! Here's some updates!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X