Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tyler Gander Mtn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler Gander Mtn

Shutting her down. Everything is on liquidation now. They said they could be open till August or until everything is gone.

What type of deals are they having? The one in Waco a couple weeks ago was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      Shutting her down. Everything is on liquidation now. They said they could be open till August or until everything is gone.
      With their prices they will be open forever if they wait until it's all gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
        What type of deals are they having? The one in Waco a couple weeks ago was a joke.

Yea, they weren't in a hurry to sell anything worth having...Not much a liquidation sale.

Comment

All ganders are. Camping world is buying a bunch and the rest will just close. Either way everything is getting liquidated

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
            This is a true going out of business sale, not the other 25% off sales they seemed to have every month for the last year. They officially have a big "Going out of business" banner out front

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              This is a true going out of business sale, not the other 25% off sales they seemed to have every month for the last year. They officially have a big "Going out of business" banner out front
              Go and look at the actual prices. After the "sale" they are still more expensive than Academy's regular prices. That place is a joke. They got in trouble by pricing everything too high, and they are continuing the stupidity with their "liquidation". Screw 'em.

Comment

They moved a bunch of junk here (Tyler) when they closed the one in Corsicana. Their clearance prices are still too high. Place has been a disaster from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  Go and look at the actual prices. After the "sale" they are still more expensive than Academy's regular prices. That place is a joke. They got in trouble by pricing everything too high, and they are continuing the stupidity with their "liquidation". Screw 'em.
                  I agree. That's why I'm waiting a another month or two till they drop it to 50%!

Comment

x2

Comment

Tyler Gander Mtn

Camping world bought them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They didn't lower any of the prices as far as I know. Liquidation, yes, but no sales.

Comment

X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to work at that store, bout 5 years ago. I ran the archery department and helped out with the general hunting/firearms as well. If I remember correctly, their prices are inflated for sales so they don't lose any money for "sale items". The regular price on the sticker is always $10-20 more than the actual price it was the week before so it looked like you were getting a great sale price. This came from corporate that way and we had to just put out the sales flyers and tags. Doesn't surprise me one bit they are going out of business. I'd watch it closely though cause eventually they will drop prices to an actual good deal if the employees don't buy it all first.

Comment

The Corsicana had some good deals in the last few weeks, up until then it was a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X