T Mobile SUCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T Mobile SUCKS!

Finally switching over to AT&T this weekend.

That was the longest 2 years of my life! Never, Ever, Even consider switching to them!

Adios MF's!

I have tmobile too. Hate it. Coverage is fine at home, but anywhere outside the major cities and it's out of network. Been with at&t. Would like to try verizon,but I owe so much on their **** equipment installation plan for like 4 phones and three tablets that I can't.

Comment

Sorry, the only thing you are getting with ATT is better signal. Customer service, billing etc is horrible. They know they have the best signal.... 20 years with them and they still find a way to jack me around.

Comment

check out Google's project Fi

Comment

I was with T-dumb mobile for 8 yrs and the coverage was horrible ! 3 miles off any major highway and NO SIGNAL.
          They kept telling me every year they were getting more towers. What a bunch of BS ! Finally swichted to Vorizon.

Comment

Originally posted by fullsizeaggie View Post
            Sorry, the only thing you are getting with ATT is better signal. Customer service, billing etc is horrible. They know they have the best signal.... 20 years with them and they still find a way to jack me around.
            Well...that's really what I look for....I don't expect to talk to CS or have any billing issues. T-Mobiles billing looks like an 8th grader designed it.

Comment

Originally posted by bearkat2004 View Post
              check out Google's project Fi
              Naaaa....I'm done experimenting.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                I have tmobile too. Hate it. Coverage is fine at home, but anywhere outside the major cities and it's out of network. Been with at&t. Would like to try verizon,but I owe so much on their **** equipment installation plan for like 4 phones and three tablets that I can't.
                Verizon has a $650 rebate/ switch deal going now. I had V for 15 years....they were great, but their service tapered off heading west. At&T seems to have better coverage out that way so I opted to move to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Verizon has a $650 rebate/ switch deal going now. I had V for 15 years....they were great, but their service tapered off heading west. At&T seems to have better coverage out that way so I opted to move to them.
                  I think I owe like 2100 bucks still for the equipment [emoji33]. I have fios and am very pleased with that service. I just need to get my 450 phone bill under control!

Comment

I switched to AT&T from T Mobile after having a heart attack the next morning after coming home from the lease where I little to no signal. They may be cheaper at T Mobile but some things are worth paying more for.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                      I think I owe like 2100 bucks still for the equipment [emoji33]. I have fios and am very pleased with that service. I just need to get my 450 phone bill under control!
                      $ 450 Dam Son....that more than my truck note!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        I switched to AT&T from T Mobile after having a heart attack the next morning after coming home from the lease where I little to no signal. They may be cheaper at T Mobile but some things are worth paying more for.
                        Ya...they are cheaper as long as you don't need service all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          $ 450 Dam Son....that more than my truck note!
                          It sneaks up on you. Everyone had to have a phone, then everyone just had to have a tablet. I write off a lot of it as a business expense, but it has to come out of my pocket. I'm about ready to just say eff it and eat what they will charge me and move to verizon.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            This! BTW, it is mostly about getting a good signal. I've been with AT&T since I bought my first cell phone. Dang thing cost over $700 bucks and mounted on the floorboard of my truck. I've hunted all over the state and people I hunt with constantly complain about bad signals once we leave the interstate. Except for deep East Texas, my service has always been very reliable. Might cost more, but when you need it, you need it. Maybe some folks feel better paying less and that lessons the grief when you can't use your phone. Just tell yourself, I know it don't work, but it ain't costing much.

Comment

yep known that along with Verizon

Comment

Working...
                              X