The wife just got me an iPad
    And was going to use his year.
    Instead of the old junky laptop
    And was wondering what is the best
    And easiest one to operate
    Just asking for advise before I buy one
    Thanks in advance
    Lynn

I like the StealthCam card reader. Had it two years with no issues. The application that supports it is easy to use and has some nice features.

Comment

^^This is what I use. Also buy a lightning cable extension from amazon or something if you have a case on the ipad.

Comment

Do they still have the app I easy drive for that stealth cam reader?

Comment

I use a lowdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            Do they still have the app I easy drive for that stealth cam reader?
            Yes, it is in the app store as Easy Drive Pro. When you download it, it actually says I-easy drive.

Comment

Is the apple lightning card reader
              Any good ?

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmax View Post
                Any good ?
                Crazy.. I am traveling for business but I did not want to carry my lap top in addition to my iPad. Pulled cards this weekend and brought them with me. I stopped and picked up the above primarily because that’s was my only option between Walmart and Bestbuy. I will advise later tonight and let you know how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmax View Post
                  Any good ?
                  I use this on occasions, but I don’t like how the iPad imports the files. I have seen it bring them in out of date order and the import can take forever sometimes with it crashing.

Haven’t used the other option with app yet. Maybe its more stable and user friendly.

J

Comment

Thanks for the input so far
                    Cmone iPad guru's give me
                    Some more input please

Comment

Stealth reader here. Works great

Comment

I have a stealth cam reader and a Whitetail’R reader. Both work great except I have to take my case off to use the Stealth cam reader, which is a bit annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                          I have a stealth cam reader and a Whitetail’R reader. Both work great except I have to take my phone case off to use the Stealth cam reader, which is a bit annoying.
                          Sika, I had the same problem and you may know this already. Order a short lightning extension cable and you can leave your case on the iPhone.

Comment

I use the Apple card reader for my iPad and iPhone it works great with no app needed. It’s a more expensive than others but worth it to me not having to use a separate app.

Comment

have tried three different ones so far and believe the Stealth Cam reader is the best. For my purposes, it reads, exports, and just seems to perform the best. I don't have to download pics in order to view them and can only save the ones I want too.

Comment

Working...
                              X