Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In

Comment

Pretty cool so far. Cant wait to follow along.

Comment

Cool thread. I've never seen one done step by step. I'm in!

Comment

In

Comment

Lets Get It On!!!!!!
            subscribed and i cant wait to see what this turns out like

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
              Not sure about the pose...... I really like the head and neck position but just not sure about the back side?? It for sure will show the beauty of the axis cape. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.
              Bo-N-Aro, I'm with you! On the edge about the pose. Even though it replicates the real life sneak pretty good. One of these mannikins was used during the master's challenge at the convention these year. I do use Jetz's exotic mannikins there are on the money! We'll see how this comes out!

Looking good so far Whitetailslayer

Comment

Not a fan of the form at first glance, but I bet it grows on me as the process goes - thanks for taking us along

Comment

Following

Comment

Ugh I hate waiting!!

Comment

in!

Comment

In tagging

Comment

In!!

Comment

Big fan of that mannikin too. I got to see one of the first ones Jet mounted on it after he sculpted it and it looked awesome. I had some concerns about antler clearance with it but he told me he hadn't run into any yet. Jet is putting out some great forms I'm glad he hasn't gone the way of most of the other smaller companies and sold out to McKenzie.

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                              Big fan of that mannikin too. I got to see one of the first ones Jet mounted on it after he sculpted it and it looked awesome. I had some concerns about antler clearance with it but he told me he hadn't run into any yet. Jet is putting out some great forms I'm glad he hasn't gone the way of most of the other smaller companies and sold out to McKenzie.

That was the first question I had asked him when I saw it in his shop. He had I believe a fairly wide 33-34" on there and still had some room away from the wall. This one of mine is roughly 31 so it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Getting back at it. Doing a little cape prepping right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X