How do you get MLD results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get MLD results?

I am on MLD land and keep trying to get results of our jaw bones from the manager of the ranch. I never can get any feedback. Is there anyway to get them from the state myself? We have been on MLD several years and they never tell us results.

They give us tags and never say much after that. They overgraze the place, its covered in cedar, they dont protein feed. How are they even able to get permits from the state and be in a coop? We do our own feeding but other parts of the ranch do not seem to be enforced.

Hm. You may be able to get them through a public information request....but you're probably going to make some people mad for "going behind their back like that."

Comment

Is this a lease manager that hunts as well or more of an outfitter?

Comment

Just a friend of the owners. Doesnt hunt on the place. I think owners are tired of dealing with all the different people so they let soem one else deal with it, probably pay him a little for doing it.

Comment

there is a database from tpwd that all of us mld managers use called TWIMS
          you likely dont have access, but you might call your tpwd biologist and ask them to get you the info

Comment

Originally posted by rsquared View Post
            there is a database from tpwd that all of us mld managers use called TWIMS
            you likely dont have access, but you might call your tpwd biologist and ask them to get you the info
            Jay is 100% and you might want to give your wildlife biologist a call that is over the county the land resides in.

Comment

Working...
            X