engel at sams club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

engel at sams club

i saw that sams is cerrying a 35qt engel but it doesnt look that well insulated. has anybody used one of them? wondering if it is a lower model of theirs.

I saw them the last time I was there as well. I was wondering if they might be an economy version cause they sure didn't seem up to snuff with their other products.

Comment

Dang that's my family name. Where are my royalties?

Comment

I bought one and its not too bad for the $$ but definitely nothing fancy.

Comment

Is it that dry box/cooler they have on the Engel website?

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
            I bought one and its not too bad for the $$ but definitely nothing fancy.
            how well does it hold ice?

Comment

If I were going to buy another high dollar cooler, it would be another Brute. have three, and the others are no better and cost substantially more!

Comment

Originally posted by wise1 View Post
                how well does it hold ice?
                Like a $5 styrofoam ice chest. It's decent but no better than a igloo or Coleman the same size.
                I ended up using it to make a radio for floating the river-insulation was thin.

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
                  Is it that dry box/cooler they have on the Engel website?
                  Now that you mention it, I believe it is the drybox/cooler that I saw. I guess that explains why it isn't like their other coolers.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                    Like a $5 styrofoam ice chest. It's decent but no better than a igloo or Coleman the same size.
                    I ended up using it to make a radio for floating the river-insulation was thin.
                    ^^^^i have one and it serves a purpose

Comment

Haven't seen these. I have a 123 qt engel and it holds ice better than my yeti and my brute. Just too big to use daily. This must be an economy model or something.

Comment

Saw it saturday at sams. $40 for a 35 quart cooler. But it was THIN. would make a nice dry box

Comment

Working...
                        X