No announcement yet.

Barndo business must be good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Take Dead Aim; 11-22-2017, 01:41 PM.

Comment

The guy that got back quick is an well established business. Also happens to be a long time friend of brother. I still would like quotes to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
        That kinda leaves the OP in the middle of nowhere?

Comment

Went through something similar just recently. Contacted about 6 companies and got 3 quotes. Nobody seemed in a hurry either. Just gotta be patient and contact as many as you can.

Comment

Many have done went crazy too- -and now custom home builders are doing them and have them often costing more than a traditional home instead of the nearly half they used to be. We will be moved in ours 5 years tomorrow. Time flies..... I have wrote many since mine and the cost to build keeps going higher and higher. People using these kit barns instead of a steel barn type builder that knows how to do it vs a kit

Comment

I dropped by buddy's place to start his heaters up on his new barndo, and knowing about what he paid for it I was truly disappointed!! I would have guessed that he got a standard built with more for less? Small master br & bath , split bunk room , 2 half bath all kinds of spartan! but what do I know
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-22-2017, 10:47 PM.

Comment

My son has metal business and him and his partner are backed up.They do fences along with cow pens entrances gates all of it.last timd i talked to him he had 3 or 4 barndos lined up to get done.

Comment

Have a friend of ours who does metal buildings, barndos, fences, etc and he's backed up too. We're finally getting our metal shop put up this week.

Comment

Brettchartier64@icloud.com
                    Send me your plans I'm caught up right now. Where are you located ?

Comment

we had a wedding building built, 4500 sq ft with 15 ft wrap around porches. Went into Mueller and met with them and they never got back to us........used local guy for weld up instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X