Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert Wireless Update

Bad timing forcefully pushing an update without user consent this close to opening day. WTH were they thinking? Slow as molasses in January now!

Anyone else having problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are running fine but it hasn’t updated so there’s that

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

I set my app uploads to manual and have not done this yet. You are the third person to say it sucks ... not good for Covert. I’ll be keeping the older version until they work some bugs out.
      Last edited by Smart; 08-05-2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

What’s all the issues coming with the new update?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I set my app uploads to manual and have not done this yet. You are the third person to say it sucks ... not good for Covert. I’ll be keep the older version until they work some bugs out.
          Same here. I did not do the app update and my camera is working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            What’s all the issues coming with the new update?

Hard to navigate /access pics, slow movement through app and commandos not coming through currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Hard to navigate /access pics, slow movement through app and commandos not coming through currently.
              I’ll never understand the worlds need to fix something that ain’t broke

Comment

Contacted covert this morning and told them about the 1) Notification staying on the app on the phones main screen when there are none 2) That you can't delete all selected photos 3) Work time is showing to be off, when it's actually on.....

Said they pushed it out this weekend and are currently working through the bugs, didn't give me a time frame but said it's being worked on.

Comment

Just wait till they tell everyone they gotta go out and manually update new firmware in person. Gonna be some happy campers then lol

Comment

The new app update is awful! Navigation is really tough. I hate the user interface and overall config.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                      The new app update is awful! Navigation is really tough. I hate the user interface and overall config.
                      Yes it sucks, and of course they did it as I was driving out the gate of the mexico ranch...We have 4 coverts out there, only mine has been updated so far... Lucky me

Comment

Yep.

The update to the app is crap compared to the old format.
                        I can still run through it fine but really really realllyyyy preferred the old layout. Feel bad for my dad as he is not the most tech savvy and this new layout is going to be a big hurdle for him...

Comment

Thanks Covert!

Comment

Yep. Logged in today and noticed the issues.

Only good thing it did was show me there’s pigs in my trap—headed there now to do a little Monday morning murderin...

Comment

Agreed, the update is pretty terrible!

Comment

Working...
                              X