lymphoma cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lymphoma cancer

After a few months of Doctors visits of what started out as being just a cough turned into a pretty heavy chest pain. Speaking with a few people about different scenarios of what it may be i wasn't to worried. Im 25 years old and some what healthy, at least i thought. The pain got unbearable, I left work the 28th of December and headed straight to the hospital. A few hours later after several tests the doctors found a 7 by 2in mass in my chest which they later described to be Diffuse large b-cell Lymphoma Cancer. Ive never been this scared yet so angry in my life. Goals being put at halt,the unknown, and going from independence to dependent. I Have yet to accomplish anything I have my heart set out to do. Why me i ask?

Here I am today. Just finished my 2nd Rchop Chemo thinking and going back to what I have loved most, the outdoors. The texas hill country, the smell of cedar in the air and birds chirping and flying around the ranch.Its been atleast 7 years since I have hunted.

I sat on the stand for the first time without a bow and simply drenched myself in what god has allowed me to see and feel yet another day. Im grateful.Even had a gorgeous tom come out within 10ft of me it was amazing.

For those of you that have been somehow affected by cancer i am both filled with sorrow yet so much inspiration and hope by you all. I just want to thank the community here on Texasbowhunter for always being a great source of info for one my passions that i hope to one day continue.

If any of you have any pointers on dealing with side effects or a complimenting diet itd be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the quick read

You seem to have a great outlook, stay strong and keep up the good fight. Hope everything works out for you in the end bud.
    Last edited by kae006; 01-25-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. The only thing I can say to count on is God and his blessings and his grace... Don't take your focus off looking to him. When times get hard, surround yourself with the ones that love you and can pray with you and love on you... My brother, ESP (here on TBH) is just now dealing with something similar. Maybe PM him and reach out to each other... Just a thought. Adding you to my prayer list..

Comment

Stay strong friend. Praying for you.

Comment

I hate cancer. I love your attitude. Stay strong. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers man.

Comment

Wishing the best for you and the best outcome possible. I can't give you a bonafide testimonial, I've just started the program but research functional medicine, I understand there are practitioners in your area, some of their testimonials are eye opening.

Comment

Praying for you, your doctors, and a good outcome. You seem to have a grasp of things and a positive outlook. Just remember God is always in control, so enjoy each and every day as a gift. Stay strong, brother!

Comment

Stay strong amigo. Prayers sent.

Comment

I'm a lymphoma survivor. Jan 30 will be 14 years. I was 25 too and scared to death. Pm meyour number so we can talk.

Comment

My wife's cousin was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma last August and in December she was cancer free! She chose to finish out her chemo treatment, but man that was an incredible act of God.

Comment

lymphoma cancer

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent. Stay strong!

Comment

Every now and then a thread comes along that reminds me of what is truly important in life...and this is one of those threads. I hope I never have to go through what you are dealing with but, if I do, I pray I have a fraction of your positive outlook.

Praying for you man!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X