Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars: Rogue One

This one is looking dark and evil.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg"]ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Official Teaser Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

It's going to be amazing!

Comment

It better be. The last 4 have been mostly unwatchable for me, and I still hold out hope that they will create something as new and awesome as the first three.

Comment

How the heck did Forrest Whitaker weasel his way in this?? That guy ruins every single series I watch lol

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          It better be. The last 4 have been mostly unwatchable for me, and I still hold out hope that they will create something as new and awesome as the first three.
          What was your issue with Force Awakens?

Comment

Whoa! You didn't like the latest one?!

Comment

Originally posted by JHarrell89 View Post
              Right??? I need answers!

Comment

The force awakens felt like the original three to me.... This one looks incredible. I am at least excited to see it

Comment

Can't wait for it to get here

Comment

It looks great! Really dark and gritty, im excited

Comment

Looks good! When is it supposed to be set in time?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                        Looks good! When is it supposed to be set in time?
                        Takes place before Star Wars. It's the story of the Bothans stealing the Death Star plans.

Comment

Originally posted by JHarrell89 View Post
                          No I was not really impressed with the latest rendition of the Star Wars series. The story was very predictable and it has been presented before. Rey is Luke's daughter, Kylo vs. Rey, with the help from an AWOL Stormtrooper, and a new improved cute little R2D2.

The only good things about it is Carrie Fisher not being replaced and Harrison Ford realizing that this train wreck of movies will not get any better, so he allowed himself to be killed off.

This movie series has become nothing more than a marketing platform hoping that folks my age will get excited, and buy the several of 40 million different toys for our grandchildren, without having to actually create a movie that stays within the story lines of the series. They are produced for Disney to make enough money to pay Lucas.

I might feel differently IF the original three movies had not been rerelease do with added CGI characters and scenes, but since those bastions of my youth were destroyed by nothing more than greed, I am a bit jaded to the new ones. And JAR JAR BINKS. Let that sink in a minute.

Somehow these new movies feel a lot like the first three, which are now the middle three, which are still not the originals, which is kind of sad that the greatest, most revolutionary science fiction movies ever made will never be enjoyed unless you have the VHS set.

I will probably watch the new movie, but sadly for me, it will only further drag down the originals.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie28 View Post
                            Takes place before Star Wars. It's the story of the Bothans stealing the Death Star plans.
                            How does that time line work? Unless there are NO characters form force awake sit can't work. Rey is Luke's daughter, and kylo is Han and Leias child. They could not have even been a consideration before Star Wars.

Comment

No I was not really impressed with the latest rendition of the Star Wars series. The story was very predictable and it has been presented before. Rey is Luke's daughter, Kylo vs. Rey, with the help from an AWOL Stormtrooper, and a new improved cute little R2D2.

The only good things about it is Carrie Fisher not being replaced and Harrison Ford realizing that this train wreck of movies will not get any better, so he allowed himself to be killed off.

This movie series has become nothing more than a marketing platform hoping that folks my age will get excited, and buy the several of 40 million different toys for our grandchildren, without having to actually create a movie that stays within the story lines of the series. They are produced for Disney to make enough money to pay Lucas.

I might feel differently IF the original three movies had not been rerelease do with added CGI characters and scenes, but since those bastions of my youth were destroyed by nothing more than greed, I am a bit jaded to the new ones. And JAR JAR BINKS. Let that sink in a minute.

Somehow these new movies feel a lot like the first three, which are now the middle three, which are still not the originals, which is kind of sad that the greatest, most revolutionary science fiction movies ever made will never be enjoyed unless you have the VHS set.

I will probably watch the new movie, but sadly for me, it will only further drag down the originals.

Comment

Working...
                              X