Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet that is a night vision helmet

Comment

Tucker, I would keep an eye out on Craiglist for any of your merch. If so, he'll give you his cell number.

Hope this gang gets caught.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
        I appreciate the information. Looks like he is friends with some of my friends on Facebook.
        Yep, some of mine too.

Comment

I grew up in orangefield but don't recognize this fellow. Hopefully somebody will identify him!

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
            Tucker, I would keep an eye out on Craiglist for any of your merch. If so, he'll give you his cell number.

Hope this gang gets caught.
            We caught them a few years back, dead to rights and our stupid lease manager let them off the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              We caught them a few years back, dead to rights and our stupid lease manager let them off the hook.
              How’d y’all catch them?

Comment

You might want to be on the look out for some UTV riding vids on FB.

Comment

How’d y’all catch them?
                  I caught him on camera hog hunting. Sidearm on his belt...that's criminal trespass with the intent to poach or capture game. The penalty was $2000 and some time in jail. He had a felony on his record and several illegal game violations. He had stolen my hog trap, trail camera, hunted from one of my stands, stole an All Seasons feeder from a member, a homemade feeder, plus the corn from ea of those feeders. That's all I can think of right now.

Comment

I caught him on camera hog hunting. Sidearm on his belt...that's criminal trespass with the intent to poach or capture game. The penalty was $2000 and some time in jail. He had a felony on his record and several illegal game violations. He had stolen my hog trap, trail camera, hunted from one of my stands, stole an All Seasons feeder from a member, a homemade feeder, plus the corn from ea of those feeders. That's all I can think of right now.
                    As you said via PM, notorious. Can’t believe they let him go with all that.

Comment

As you said via PM, notorious. Can’t believe they let him go with all that.
                      Yeah, he is very well known, just mention his name to the GW.

He got caught in Taylors bayou with a whole bunch of undersized bass, to the tune of $1200.

The warden was telling me he was jailed for that, his dad bailed him out.

I was livid when my lease manager told me that....that was my last year on there.
                      Last edited by lovemylegacy; 07-21-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Yeah, he is very well known, just mention his name to the GW.

He got caught in Taylors bayou with a whole bunch of undersized bass, to the tune of $1200.

The warden was telling me he was jailed for that, his dad bailed him out.

I was livid when my lease manager told me that....that was my last year on there.
                        Sounds like the stereotypical east Texas outlaw. Hog dogs all over his Facebook page and everything. Lol

Comment

Snell

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0286.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	24546848

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0287.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	24546849

Here he is on our lease

Comment

what a menace...

Comment

If you are a Facebook user, you might consider posting up these photos on some of the FB pages geared for East Texas Hunters. Three of them are called "East Texas Deer Hunting", "903 Outdoors" and "East Texas Bow Hunters Association". They each have several thousand members and ya never know, somebody might just know somebody. Hope you find them.

Comment

Hope y catch the pos and when u do cut off his **** hands and leave him there to die. Hate a thief

Comment

Working...
                                X