It's fixing to blow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fixing to blow!

Don't know for sure if this is true but I don't doubt it. I remember listening to the hearings and somebody said that it wasn't the Russians that hacked Hillary's email.

Another I have been watching also ready to go boom..........

Coolidge Reagan Foundation filed a Federal Election Complaint against Hillary Clinton campaign, DNC, law firm Perkins Coie, and Chris Steele.

Comment

I love it!! Keep digging, there is true gold they will eventually strike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is James cue to tell us we are wasting our time commenting on this...nothing is going to happen anyways

Comment

Noose is tightening............

Swamp guardians getting nervous

Whistleblower and former CIA officer Kevin Shipp stated clearly that indictments are coming for Hillary Clinton and the deep state because Donald Trump cannot be bribed. In an interview with USA Watchdog‘s Greg Hunter, Shipp says this deep state espionage will eventually be exposed to the public.

Shipp explains, “Hillary Clinton used this to launder money in foreign banks so it wasn’t subject to U.S. laws, congressional subpoenas, or FOIA demands for the evidence. This was done to launder this money globally into the Clinton Foundation so the U.S. government could not examine it at all.”

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            This is James cue to tell us we are wasting our time commenting on this...nothing is going to happen anyways
            if your refering to jer james then id like to add varmit and t-bag fan to your list.

Comment

Comment

Who would like to wager on any Clinton getting charged for anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                  Noose is tightening............

Swamp guardians getting nervous

Whistleblower and former CIA officer Kevin Shipp stated clearly that indictments are coming for Hillary Clinton and the deep state because Donald Trump cannot be bribed. In an interview with USA Watchdog‘s Greg Hunter, Shipp says this deep state espionage will eventually be exposed to the public.

Shipp explains, “Hillary Clinton used this to launder money in foreign banks so it wasn’t subject to U.S. laws, congressional subpoenas, or FOIA demands for the evidence. This was done to launder this money globally into the Clinton Foundation so the U.S. government could not examine it at all.”
                  So a guy who left the CIA 16 years ago has detailed knowledge of high level DOJ indictments that haven't yet been released? Color me skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Absolutely not because there will likely be no charges. But the fact there are principled people out there willing to work hard everyday to expose all this corruption for all the voting public to see ...knowing all his/her hard work will likely not result in any charges is what I would hope would always be the case no matter what party.

Comment

Absolutely not because there will likely be no charges. But the fact there are principled people out there willing to work hard everyday to expose all this corruption for all the voting public to see ...knowing all his/her hard work will likely not result in any charges is what I would hope would always be the case no matter what party.
                      What election is any Clinton up for?

Comment

What election is any Clinton up for?
                        What does that have to do with past crimes?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          What does that have to do with past crimes?
                          He is implying that there is no motivation to go after Clinton now because she is no longer a candidate threat. But she has hinted at another run in 2020, though I think that is just more evidence of how demented she is, now wat the DNC takes on her baggage.

In other words the pursuit of these criminal allegations isn’t about justice, or ethics, it’s about winning elections by disqualifying the opposition candidates. It’s about power and control, not right and wrong. And he’s probably right.
                          Last edited by Playa; 07-20-2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I will bet you a Clinton gets charged before the 12 indicted Russians see the inside of a prison cell in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              He is implying that there is no motivation to go after Clinton now because she is no longer a candidate threat. But she has hinted at another run in 2020, though I think that is just more evidence of how demented she is, now wat the DNC takes on her baggage.

In other words the pursuit of these criminal allegations isn’t about justice, or ethics, it’s about winning elections by disqualifying the opposition candidates. It’s about power and control, not right and wrong. And he’s probably right.
                              Then why not "disqualify" the entire opposing party? Their corruption and treason has been exposed. Act on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X