Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you following the "kids in the cave" story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Yep, down to 4 boys and the 25 year old coach! They have shut it down for the night and plan to get started in the morning. I guess in my mind why quit at night? It is dark in caves so who knows the difference. Could be the oxygen tank issue again.....dunno.?
    I believe resupplying the oxygen and giving the rescue crew a brake are both factors. Continued prayers that all make it out soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Jeff, where are you getting updates?

I just google Thai boys rescue and it’s everywhere. Unfortunately CNN seems to have the best coverage. 🤢

They said they have suspended the next rescue for 10 hours again while they refill oxygen tanks and rest. They also mentioned it started raining again[emoji15]... hope they can get back in their quick
      Last edited by Smart; 07-09-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

When the story first came out they were in there for 2 weeks. Now it has grown to 4 months. Come on people! they would have starved to death or died of exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
          When the story first came out they were in there for 2 weeks. Now it has grown to 4 months. Come on people! they would have starved to death or died of exposure.
          they were predicted to have to take 4 months to get them out...if they waited out the rainy season.

Comment

I think you misread the 4 months part. ...

I hate it when that happens when I try to make a point on TBH[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I just google Thai boys rescue and it’s everywhere. Unfortunately CNN seems to have the best coverage. 🤢

They said they have suspended the next rescue for 10 hours again while they refill oxygen tanks and rest. They also mentioned it started raining again[emoji15]... hope they can get back in their quick
              Yeah, I noticed yesterday that I had watched more CNN than I have in many years put together. The team is doing great! They need to just take it easy while things are going good. If they get into a tizzy trying to hurry, mistakes will be made.

Comment

Here is a pretty good video on Yahoo that shows some footage and some animation.

Comment

Jeff, where are you getting updates?
                  The radio

Comment

I find it odd that you jumped the time spectrum here, Mr. Timemachine.

Comment

Just saw where 11 boys are out! One boy and the coach are all that's left.

Comment

Just saw where 11 boys are out! One boy and the coach are all that's left.
                        Great news!

Comment

News says all are out now. Praise God.

Hoggslayer

Comment

These divers and workers are heroes. Take note, people in p hats and v costumes.

Comment

Great news!

Continued prayers for the 3 Thai NAVY seals and the Dr. who are still inside.
                              Last edited by 18ncs; 07-10-2018, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                News says all are out now. Praise God.

Hoggslayer

Just saw that! Great news!

Sounds like there are a few seals and a doctor still in the cave?

Comment

Working...
                                X