No announcement yet.

Running shoes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently bought a pair of On Cloud shoes.. I run 15~20 miles a week and am really liking them

Comment

Brooks is the only brand I will purchase. I am on my fourth pair in four years.

Comment

I love my Hokas

Comment

Hoka and Asics for me; I am going to attempt marathon #3 in Jan of 2019.

Comment

I have tried multiple brands while trying to deal with plantar fasciitis. Since switching exclusively to Brooks, I haven't had any issues at all. I currently have the Brooks DNA pictured above and they are great shoes. I have also really liked the Brooks GTS too.

Comment

Hoka for me, have tried almost all the others as well. My Hoka Bondis are ugly but sure feel good.

Comment

Good stuff Matt. Thanks for sharing the info and your insight. I hope they come in extra narrow...AA...thatd be super sweet.

What do you do for your boots?

Comment

Launch 5 for me. Very nice

Comment

As close to barefoot as possible. Currently Merrells that are about to fall apart. Just enough to keep things from sticking in my feet.

I 100% run off road though have done numerous tri’s wearing same. Training for xterra tri now

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                      Good stuff Matt. Thanks for sharing the info and your insight. I hope they come in extra narrow...AA...thatd be super sweet.

What do you do for your boots?
                      I have to use insoles in my boots. Stride insoles, by Tread Labs are really good.

Comment

Nike reax have server me well. On my 4th pair and still love em.

Comment

Similar op, I run 10-15 miles per week. Hoka with superfeet green high arch have alleviated my pain.

Comment

Those look nice! Very similar to the Hokas I am currently using. Will have to give them a try

Comment

I struggle with plantar fasciitis every day. Lots of stretching to get going at the gym and then soreness in my heel where the tendon attaches.

These have helped some: https://www.amazon.com/Superfeet-GRE.../dp/B0794GPRN8

I do elliptical and treadmill now using those inserts and mizuno wave riders. Best combo I could find to help prevent severe pain.

Comment

I have tried several brands and I always come back to Brooks Pureflow. I’m currently running on the Pureflow 6 but I want to try out the Altra Torin.

Comment

Working...
                                X