Tornado near San Saba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack S. View Post
    Anyone hear about between brady and menard getting hit?
    I watched it. It appeared to track east of there on the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      I watched it. It appeared to track east of there on the radar.
      Thanks we are on a lease out there and wondering about that

Comment

No tornado but 80-85mph wind and big hail. The biggest damage was on 190 about 1/2 a mile west of the school to about a mile east of the feed lot. One trailer house blown over but no one lived in it. The majority of the houses have a lot of damage. Probably 90% of the vehicles have hail and wind damage. It’s a miracle no one was injured. A buddy of mine that shoes horses said the storm blew his 75lb anvil off his flatbed.

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
          No tornado but 80-85mph wind and big hail. The biggest damage was on 190 about 1/2 a mile west of the school to about a mile east of the feed lot. One trailer house blown over but no one lived in it. The majority of the houses have a lot of damage. Probably 90% of the vehicles have hail and wind damage. It’s a miracle no one was injured. A buddy of mine that shoes horses said the storm blew his 75lb anvil off his flatbed.
          Thanks for that info.

Comment

Flight back from Las Vegas was diverted around this weather. We were at 35,000 ft and I was looking way up to see the top of the wall.
            Glad y’all are OK

Comment

Originally posted by Jack S. View Post
              Anyone hear about between brady and menard getting hit?
              It went east of there, straight through Mason. We watched it move down 377 and passed east of London.

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                no tornado but 80-85mph wind and big hail. The biggest damage was on 190 about 1/2 a mile west of the school to about a mile east of the feed lot. One trailer house blown over but no one lived in it. The majority of the houses have a lot of damage. Probably 90% of the vehicles have hail and wind damage. It’s a miracle no one was injured. A buddy of mine that shoes horses said the storm blew his 75lb anvil off his flatbed.
                [ATTACH]909540[/ATTACH]

Comment

We came back to the ranch today. We are northwest of Richland Springs and missed the worst of the storm. My neighbor came and checked the house for us on Saturday and reported everything was fine. We just had high winds and some light hail here. The town of Richland Springs is a whole different matter....it looks like a war zone. Windows busted out everywhere, roofs missing, trees with no leaves even the grass looks beaten down.

Comment

Working...
                  X