Big wheeled weed eaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big wheeled weed eaters

Who has them and do you like them? And what brand?

In, thinking about getting one myself.

Comment

I have a DR I like it for some things but I also have a regular gas trimmer.

Comment

Love my Swisher.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a DR and use it for long fence lines. Knocks stuff down pretty good

Comment

I been wanting one, they can clear small brush around stands

Comment

I used to have one that I picked up from work. It was a poulan pro and had been abused. It wasn't bad. If you have long or straight areas to weed eat, I wouldn't think twice about getting one because it was great for that. For doing regular weedeating around stuff, I would just use a string trimmer.

Comment

love mine its a homelite and it will eat thru some thick stuff

its great bc i have tons of rocks here in hill country area and a regular mower would not work

Comment

I have a DR. Pretty stout weed whip. I cleared a lot of heavy weeds and jagger bushes on my lease last year with it.

Comment

I've got a couple thousand feet of fence I will be using it on. Regular weed eater just wears my arse out when I do it. Looking for an easier solution without roundup.
                    Thinking I'm leaning towards the DR

Comment

The DR tow behind might be better for that much fence. Sit on the 4 wheeler with a cool one and let the DR eat.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
                        The DR tow behind might be better for that much fence. Sit on the 4 wheeler with a cool one and let the DR eat.
                        That much fence, I would burn it or something like that and then ride the fourwheeler dragging a sprayer with poison.

Comment

Working...
                        X