New Bow Stolen! Cant Stand a Thief!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
    I just found out they struck all over the road and the road behind. Saying up to 40 vehicles! The timing is terrible if I were home I would have answered the door with some form of gun!
    God removed you from that scenario happening. Losing the bow sucks, but knowing your family is unharmed and you weren't there to address what could have been a bad deal is a blessing. Somebody unannounced at night on a fenced and gated property doesn't have good intentions.

Comment

you need two things
      1. Big noisy dog
      2. About 6 guinea and couple chinees geese
      Nothing will be with in of 200 yards of your property with out knowing it

Comment

Originally posted by JBizkit View Post
        Just an update on my end as I sold the bow to Justin and feel terrible that this happened........

Texas Archery never called me back today with the serial number I requested. I will call them again tomorrow.
        I really want this story to have a good ending. I feel terrible. For those of you who have not met Justin, in the short amount of time we visited, he seems like a great guy, and definitely not someone who deserves this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thank you for the kind words Jeremy!

Comment

In a few months you should be able to catch some baby skunks take them down and get the stink gland removed. Once grown they will stay around forever and you will never have another visitor again

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
            God removed you from that scenario happening. Losing the bow sucks, but knowing your family is unharmed and you weren't there to address what could have been a bad deal is a blessing. Somebody unannounced at night on a fenced and gated property doesn't have good intentions.

I bet he wishes God would have redirected the guy to another house..

Comment

Bump to get this bow back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmmm

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                Wow! Some people just need angood old arse whipping!!!
                Theoretically, if you caught someone stealing from you and they were shot lunging at you, it would be self defense, correct?

Obviously I would never intentionally shoot someone but Castle Defense does protect the victim in our wonderful state. Seems scumbags seem to expect a slap on the wrist every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                  I was able to sell my experience last week, and I took that money and bought a almost brand new Halon 32 from JBizkit on here. I met Jeremy on Thursday to buy the bow and it was stolen from my truck last night!! I did not even get a chance to shoot it!

My wife and I had plans to go to dinner and movie with some of our friends so, my mother came to our house to watch our son. She heard what she thought was a knock at the door around 9pm, but did not see anyone so she ignored it. Then again around 11:45 someone beat on the door. She was home alone with my two year old son and afraid to go and look so, a nearby relative drove over to take a look, but they had already left. Keep in mind the house I rent is on 5 fenced acres and you need a gate code to get in. So, this thief came in on foot down a long drive way. The only thing we noticed out of the norm when we got home was my son's battery operated Jeep was out by the barn(80 yards from the house). I did not realize until this morning on the way to work that my bow was gone! Sorry to rant so long, but I have been seeing red all day!

I have renter's insurance with a small deductible. Would this be covered with the vehicle being in the garage of the home? I sold my bow to buy this one, because all of our extra money right now is going to fund a home build!
                  Newer bow and I know the newer bows have serial numbers on them. If you have the serial number PM it to me. Let me look at something

Comment

Working...
                  X