No announcement yet.

lymphoma cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up to the Almighty Healer! You have the strength, courage, heart, attitude and fight that the God Lord gave all of us. Not many have the intestinal fortitude to use those tools for his Glory. Brandon please continue to fight and push in to our Lord and savior daily! If there is anything I can do to help you please pm me. Do you have a gofundme account? There are plenty of us on here who would Love to help you out! Rest In Peace knowing God is bigger than any of our trials or tribulations!

Comment

Brandon - keep the fight amigo! I hope it's going okay as we enter the Christmas season.

Prayers up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
        Prayers up to the Almighty Healer! You have the strength, courage, heart, attitude and fight that the God Lord gave all of us. Not many have the intestinal fortitude to use those tools for his Glory. Brandon please continue to fight and push in to our Lord and savior daily! If there is anything I can do to help you please pm me. Do you have a gofundme account? There are plenty of us on here who would Love to help you out! Rest In Peace knowing God is bigger than any of our trials or tribulations!

I did. https://www.gofundme.com/brandons-bills
        I have tried my absolute best and I believe today I was rewarded. Thank god for the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We beat cancer by how you live, why you live, and the manner in which you live. - S.S
          Today after a full year of battling cancer I was told that I am in remission! I can’t thank everyone enough for their countless prayers and motivation to push through every obstacle faced this past year. I thank god for the opportunity. I’m surely grateful for every minute of this beautiful life I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is some terrific news, Brandon! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Wow. That is awesome. Good for you. Never give up, never give in.

This makes me very happy to read!

Comment

Great Day for sure....
                Keep up the good work.

Comment

That’s awesome man. Congratulations!

Comment

Pure awesome brother!!!! The news we've been waiting to hear!!!!

Comment

Fantastic to hear!

Comment

Great news! So happy for you. This made my day!

Comment

Fantastic news.

Comment

That is great news Brandon. I had been wondering how you were. Prayers continue.

Comment

Great news...Certainly the best way to start a new year!

Comment

Congrats Brandon!

Comment

Working...
                                X