Looking hard at Sony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking hard at Sony

Thinking of going Sony A for my close in photography. I bought my wife one early this year and I enjoy using it. Bought her a grip for Christmas and it gives more "handle" but is still very compact. I will likely go with the A mkII.

Will still shoot Canon on the long end though.

Look for a Canon 6D full frame for sale after the first of the year. Less than a year old.

Merry Christmas folks.

Started working on this. Bought my wife a Sony 16-35, f4 to use in RE. Also going to get her a Sigma 150-600 for it. She said I could use them.

Canon 6D and stuff FS

Comment

They are doing amazing things at sony.

WATCH TILL VERY END FOR COMPARISONS!Read the "evolving review of the Sony A7s" here: http://gopb.co/a7sEveryone had been saying the just out Sony A7s is a lo...

Comment

Indeed they are. I use to shoot Olympus and gave up when they went mirrorless. Said I wouldn't ever... Never say never. Sony isn't Olympus though.

Comment

Have bundled 6D and other items I have for sale. Really good deal for someone that wants a full frame without spending a fortune.

Comment

Are you going to use canon glass on sony cameras with adapter? Been mulling it myself since I was at a company photo shoot where those pros were shooting sony full frames using canon l glass

Comment

BTW your bundled deal is a steal for someone who want to jump into fframe

Comment

Originally posted by gdawg View Post
                Are you going to use canon glass on sony cameras with adapter? Been mulling it myself since I was at a company photo shoot where those pros were shooting sony full frames using canon l glass
                Originally posted by gdawg View Post
                BTW your bundled deal is a steal for someone who want to jump into fframe
                I am going to use some of the Canon glass on the Sony with the Sigma MC-11 EF to E-mount adapter. I do have a 16-35, f4 Sony on the way though. B&H had the Sigma 150-600 C EF with the MC-11 adapter for $1138 but after looking I cancelled and bought just the lens for 789 and found the adapter for 149. Saved 200. Reviews are mixed on the big lens on the A7. I can use it on my 7DmkII though.

I agree on the pricing for my items for sale. It is a heck of a deal especially since everything except the flash is less than a year old. I'll try to sell here for a little while longer before taking it elsewhere.

Comment

I made some significant changes to the 6D ad so I closed the old thread and here's the new.

Comment

Working...
                  X