First Pics Off My D850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Pics Off My D850

So I replaced my stolen Cañon 5DM4 with Nikons new D850.. All I can say is wow.. I freaking love this camera more than my Canon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Geezz.. thats some quality shots right there

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Comment

That’ll work

Comment

How did you get one? I can't find anyone with one in stock? Very nice pic's btw

Comment

First Pics Off My D850

Originally posted by gdawg View Post
                How did you get one? I can't find anyone with one in stock? Very nice pic's btw

Total luck. I called every Nikon Dealer in Texas, Colorado and Oklahoma. All had massive preorders. When I told the OKC dealer what happened with my entire kit getting stolen from my patrol car he called one of the regulars who had pre-ordered and told that guy what happened and he told them to let me buy it, it was arriving that week. So I had them ship it to me in Colorado while I was on vacation this past week. Just a really generous guy. And worth EVERY PENNY!

There is a place in Dallas I think has one.. I’ll look it up if you want to try!

That frozen waterfall is the focus shift (focus stacking) of like 8 pics. I could blow it up wall size and it would be amazing!!

Last edited by Leftridge; 12-23-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

If you get a chance on the dallas contact - thanks and have a Merry Christmas - Ray

Comment

Nice and congrats.

Comment

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Great pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by gdawg View Post
                          If you get a chance on the dallas contact - thanks and have a Merry Christmas - Ray

They had one show up a few days after I bought mine in OKC.. Would be worth checking

Comment

Awesome pics man!!!! glad you got your stuff replaced to some degree!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Glad you got back up and running, or back up and fishing I guess.

Great pics, where is the waterfall and fly fishing pics?

Comment

Working...
                              X