Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Annual High School football playoff thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sausted was awesome as was Jones. He's been on fire all year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Having never heard of Manvel, talk about some athletes good gosh that team has some players. Coaches son is qb. Hats off to their effort. 1 yd short. Randy Allen is the man in Texas high school football.

Comment

I made a living most of my life coaching HS football, including my first 5 years at HP, and that was the best game I've ever seen. Simply incredible. I know lots of those kids daddy's, mommas, uncles, aunts, etc and there is never a doubt in their minds that they will succeed-at whatever they do. That is 90% of the battle. What a game. Like someone else said, it was hard to see the disappointment on the Manvel kids' faces. Love TX HS football.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
          Having never heard of Manvel, talk about some athletes good gosh that team has some players. Coaches son is qb. Hats off to their effort. 1 yd short. Randy Allen is the man in Texas high school football.

They’ve been makin it to at least the 4th round since 2010 and played Corpus Cal Allen for the ring in 2011. First varsity team was in ‘08.

That was a game I thought the Mavs had in the bag until HP converted that 4th and 15, a yard short of a victory. That’ll leave a bad taste in the back of your throat for a long time. Great game to both teams

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
            Incredible game, 4th and 15 and they convert!!

That was clutch. Boy has ice water in his veins.

Comment

I was at the Highland Park vs. Manvel game. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more exciting football game in my 60+ years.

Comment

Keep it going CS Cougars! Playing Aledo tough.

Comment

Woo Hoo! Way to go Cougars!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                    Woo Hoo! Way to go Cougars!!!!
                    Really great for them and my oldest grandgirl is a senior there this year. Congrats to the cougars.

Comment

Allen 21-17 at the half. LT is making a game if it after losing their QB and two turnovers.

Comment

Congrats to Allen, they made the plays when they needed to.

Comment

Allen Eagles win their 5th State Championship since 2008! #Alumni09 #TexasTested #Drivefor5 #EagleUp

Comment

Working...
                          X