• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobbyliv2fish View Post
    I don't need a 4x4
    Until you do...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, that is a good price. Anytime you can buy at average trade or less with a clean carfax, you are doing good.

Comment

About on point. I got a 14 Chevy like this and paid almost 30.

I would offer 23k

Comment

That's not a bad price at all. My wife has been looing for a new(er) vehicle. She was told last week by the sales manager that the prices of all vehicles( mostly used, will be going up 15-25% because of the demand for vehicles fro mall the flooded vehicles. Total CRAP but I understand supply and demand. The sales manager also told her, most dealerships that he is associate with will not haggle on prices bc of insurance checks people have been bringing in.

Comment

I went by the bank today and have them the vim number and mileage. They told me that they value that truck at $30,500
            And they would loan that amount. I have been shopping around for a while and it is hard to find a good truck for a good price. Also carfax shows the truck was not sold from ford until February 2015 with 5 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyliv2fish View Post
              I went by the bank today and have them the vim number and mileage. They told me that they value that truck at $30,500
              And they would loan that amount. I have been shopping around for a while and it is hard to find a good truck for a good price. Also carfax shows the truck was not sold from ford until February 2015 with 5 miles.
              Buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                Lol I was looking at 2013-2016 F250s also and those prices are just as bad. For a 2013/2014 F250 Diesel Lariat with roughly 60k miles still looking average about $$42k - 45k+ on the low end. Used King Ranch and Platinums obviously are typically even more. The used F250 prices are holding strong and actually went up when the 2017s came out bc the 2017 are so expensive. Guess you gotta pay to play!
                Nobody wants to foot the bill for the brand new ones so used demand is going up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  New '17 crew cab nothing fancy looking at $28k-$30k. Start adding things here and there and it's easily $35k+

Shop around. My '14 is a V8 5.0

Bought it almost a year ago with 15k miles. It was listed for $38k and deals they had going on brought it down to $35k. We haggled for a good 30 minutes. I walked out with it for $31,900. If I was to sell I wouldn't let it go for less than $34k. Wait til December and go the last week or 2 of the month. Value of these trucks has done nothing but gone up.

Check out CarGurus
                  She ugly

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                    EVERYONE needs a 4x4!!!!!
                    Who you kiddin, you never even put your truck in 4x4...

Comment

I think its a fair price, i traded in my ‘12 fx4 screw with the 5.0 last year with 68k miles and got $28k trade in

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
                        She ugly
                        You should see her when she's dirty!

Comment

Antlers 86
                          I called and talked with the dealer and they would not go lower than $31,000 out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                            Yes, that is a good price. Anytime you can buy at average trade or less with a clean carfax, you are doing good.

I don’t know why folks put so much faith in Carfax. It’s very easy to have a clean Carfax since submitting information is strictly voluntary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                            X