Reverse Flow Smoker build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
    Reverse flow, so the stack and firebox are on the same side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes I understand that. I don't see the hole in the chamber where the smoke exits into the stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, but I would l want to see that sucker with some smoke coming out of it and full of meat.

Comment

It's there.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I couldn't stand it and had to build a fire before it's done. Needs dampener on stack, temp gauge and a little cleaning up.

Comment

Very nice!!!!! Great work as always

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                I couldn't stand it and had to build a fire before it's done. Needs dampener on stack, temp gauge and a little cleaning up.

So how did the burn go? Did you get a chance to get any temp readings?

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                  So how did the burn go? Did you get a chance to get any temp readings?

I have not gotten any temp readings yet. Basically just burning the oils and junk off yesterday. It does draft very well and from hand touch method it felt good. Be Monday before I get to finish up on it. Spending today with kids shooting people in the face with paintballs.

Comment

Not actually finished, still need to clean it up and paint. But she is ready to cook on.

Comment

And a handle. I can't decide on how I want to do handle yet.

Comment

Coming along real nice now!

Twisted 3/4" square bar and wood spacers for grip-n, run-n across the front?

And don't forget a beer holder some place near by for when your pull-n the grills out.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          Coming along real nice now!

Twisted 3/4" square bar and wood spacers for grip-n, run-n across the front?

And don't forget a beer holder some place near by for when your pull-n the grills out.
                          I will have a table in front of door opening before it done this weekend.

Next up will be a Argentine style grill for cooking up some burgers and jitas between briskets and pork butts. Also going to plumb in propane to assist lighting the smoker and said grill. May put a deep fryer/boiler setup on it too, still thinking about that part.

Comment

Piece of semi-rough cedar for a handle between horse shoes I'm thinking.

Comment

That's pretty cool idea.

Comment

Looks great. !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X