New 2017 chevy 2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpy1911 View Post
    So they put a new version of the duramax in the 17's. When are they due a body change?

My luck on the 18s but there's no telling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had 2 powerstrokes back when they were 7.3's from 99-2001 and they were pretty darn good minus cab chatter and transmission failures.

Had 3 Cummins back when they were 5.9's from 2004-2007 and the motors were full of torque but trannys, sheetmetal, paint, and interior sucked along with road walking, death wobble, etc.

On my second duramax from 2009-2016, and I have nothing negative to say whatsoever. Love my Duramax.

You made a fine choice my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by JP Weld View Post
        Had 2 powerstrokes back when they were 7.3's from 99-2001 and they were pretty darn good minus cab chatter and transmission failures.

Had 3 Cummins back when they were 5.9's from 2004-2007 and the motors were full of torque but trannys, sheetmetal, paint, and interior sucked along with road walking, death wobble, etc.

On my second duramax from 2009-2016, and I have nothing negative to say whatsoever. Love my Duramax.

You made a fine choice my friend.

Yea I've had 2 of the 5.9 Cummings dully and single rear wheel and no comparison to these duramax this is my second one.

Comment

I THINK I have decided to hold on to my '10 till it clocks 300k...but it's gonna be tough not to go shoppin.

Comment

Nice ride. I bought a 16 f250 and hate it, sure wish I would have went with Chevy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I THINK I have decided to hold on to my '10 till it clocks 300k...but it's gonna be tough not to go shoppin.

Yea I messed up and went and drove one that was all she wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                So far like it a lot went from a 2015.5 2500 lml and the new one feels like it has a lot more power.
                I've got a '15 as well and have been interested in the new motor. You aren't helping!! Are they putting a factory gooseneck ball in the 2017's?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                  I've got a '15 as well and have been interested in the new motor. You aren't helping!! Are they putting a factory gooseneck ball in the 2017's?

They didn't have one in mine they do put them in some. I wanted the b & w hitch anyways.

You'll love the new motor compared to the 15. My dad has a 11 that's deleted with a 50hp tune and my stock 17 l5p feels as quick and strong as his if not more.

Comment

Put the sticker on its official now!

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                      Nice ride. I bought a 16 f250 and hate it, sure wish I would have went with Chevy.
                      Really? How come? I have a 15 and know several others with 14-15 and everyone really like theirs. I'd be hard pressed not to buy the new 17 Ford if I were in the market now. And I'm not a brand loyalty guy. I'll be in the market about the time gm comes out with a new body style so it may be my next one. Or a suburban with 3 kids I have, and keep this truck as a 2nd ride.

Comment

Broke down and bought a '16 2500hd gas. First one for me and I really like it. It's even getting better gas mileage than my '07 1500 Z71 crew.

Just put some steps on it so momma and the kids could climb in.
                        Nice truck

Comment

The sticker got taken out

Comment

Wow.....what happened?

Comment

Turn too hard with a gooseneck on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Cooper View Post
                                Wow.....what happened?