• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of pics

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Ha!!! You prolly saw us. Blue and white center console. My son and I caught 15 or 20 with the biggest being 4.6 and caught in the background of your photo

Even caught one on a saltwater bait...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      Light blue? We didn't get on the water until about 8:00 and fished deep (15' - 25') most of the day. Most of the bait we saw on the depth finder was 10'-15' down in the water column. One spot we fished was 20' deep, and my Dad caught one on a crankbait that runs 10'. Didn't really put it all together in our heads until later on in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        So far this yr 9.8# and 10.00#. Also got a 10.25# but picture won’t load. Getting a replica done of the bottom fish due to its amazing colors!!

[ATTACH]960913[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]960914[/ATTACH]

Couple melon headed slaunches right there son!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          Wont be long we will be shootin salvos at one another about that! Let me get it started, "Go Tigers!"

Nice fish gentleman, especially the one BA is holding.

Cough *GO IRISH* cough

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
            Light blue? We didn't get on the water until about 8:00 and fished deep (15' - 25') most of the day. Most of the bait we saw on the depth finder was 10'-15' down in the water column. One spot we fished was 20' deep, and my Dad caught one on a crankbait that runs 10'. Didn't really put it all together in our heads until later on in the day.
            its a darker blue but I don't recall seeing another like it all day. We started about 7 and fished till about 1230. First couple fish came across from buzzard point and the rest were in the rip rap of the dam or intake.

This time of year the water is HOT on the north side of the baffle dam and I rarely mess with it

Comment

Ha!!! You prolly saw us. Blue and white center console. My son and I caught 15 or 20 with the biggest being 4.6 and caught in the background of your photo

Even caught one on a saltwater bait...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thinking about hitting Fayette Friday! Got the itch bad.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                Thinking about hitting Fayette Friday! Got the itch bad.

Sierracharlie out…
                I call it high fence bassin

We used to fish it A LOT back in the hay day. 100+ fish days in the spring was fairly common. Now I only go once or twice a year so my wanna be pro bass fisherman son can feel like KVD for a day. I still fish the same pattern now as I did back in the 90s. Ive never even turned the depth finder on and rolled into the same spots throwing the same worm. Fish are still there

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  So far this yr 9.8# and 10.00#. Also got a 10.25# but picture won’t load. Getting a replica done of the bottom fish due to its amazing colors!!

[ATTACH]960913[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]960914[/ATTACH]
                  Wow those are 3 giant bass!
                  Congrats.
                  Were those caught from a private lake?

Comment

Myself and 3 friends are headed to Canada at the end of the week to chase smallies on the Seine river system. I'll try and upload some pictures when we get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                      Myself and 3 friends are headed to Canada at the end of the week to chase smallies on the Seine river system. I'll try and upload some pictures when we get back.

Hell yeah man I plan on hitting some smallies one day as well!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I call it high fence bassin

We used to fish it A LOT back in the hay day. 100+ fish days in the spring was fairly common. Now I only go once or twice a year so my wanna be pro bass fisherman son can feel like KVD for a day. I still fish the same pattern now as I did back in the 90s. Ive never even turned the depth finder on and rolled into the same spots throwing the same worm. Fish are still there

Might have to steal some of those secret spots

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                          Might have to steal some of those secret spots

Sierracharlie out…
                          I'll drop ya a pin! But the trick is in the lure....as evident in junior picking up that 4.6 and several other fish in the wake of boats several times. Sometimes the pot lickers do drive bys

Comment

I work with Kris Wilson, he just took down another tournment on Rayburn...
                            3 day total of 72# plus....and won by over 14# over 2nd place

Cashed a healthy check also....

That man is a fishing fool

Comment

I'll drop ya a pin! But the trick is in the lure....as evident in junior picking up that 4.6 and several other fish in the wake of boats several times. Sometimes the pot lickers do drive bys

What a gigantic TOOL!! I’d have thrown a 1 ounce Carolina weight on his deck.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                I work with Kris Wilson, he just took down another tournment on Rayburn...
                                3 day total of 72# plus....and won by over 14# over 2nd place

Cashed a healthy check also....

That man is a fishing fool

Putting in that work!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X