3d tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d tournament

Are there any tournaments this weekend? I think I heard cinnamon creek. Any others shooting?

Yes, ASA at Cinnamon Creek.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
      Yes, ASA at Cinnamon Creek.

But is this the only one. Or is there some club shoots going on. And does cinnamon creek have a pro stake

Comment

Here's a master schedule you can look at:

Yearly Calendar

Mostly accurate minus a few last minute changes by some clubs/orgs.

*Disclaimer* - Verify any shoots on this list yourself before driving out to something. Ignore the fields that look weird to you. They are used internally by our team.

Comment

But do they have a fifty yard stake with the margin?

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
            But do they have a fifty yard stake with the margin?
            45 max Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
              45 max Daniel.

Thank you. Tommy asked also. I personally thought there would be with all the 50 yard max. Pro. Semi. Open a. Known 50. No big deal. Just trying to make plans for the weekend and what to expect.

Comment

So known 50 is a 45yd max at state level?

Comment

Originally posted by evotek View Post
                  So known 50 is a 45yd max at state level?

Yes. Arrow smith put the state level rules up with that link. Just go there and look all answer up. I am looking at it now.

Comment

That doesn't make since why not just cut known 50 at the state level and have them shoot k 45? They are shooting the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by evotek View Post
                      That doesn't make since why not just cut known 50 at the state level and have them shoot k 45? They are shooting the same thing

True. But the rules are very upfront in the link. All pro,. Semi,open a, known 50, woman pro, senior pro, are all 45 yard max.

Comment

But even at the national level. Open c is known 45. So what's the difference in open c. And the known 45? Nothing that I see. This will be an interesting year. State and national.

Comment

I understand your point of the rules being up front on the Texas asa website. But that's not the actual rules for asa in those classes open a, semi pro, pro are all the same class you might as well say at state level. That makes no since to me why not combine them and have a bigger class with higher payout since they are all shooting with the same rules?

Comment

I don't know. But the year has just started so something might change. To early to tell

Comment

I'm not mad about it I know I would rather shoot aginst more than less shooters and since they all have the same rules make it one class at state it would speed things up have higher payouts etc...

Comment

Working...
                              X