Large Protiein Feeder Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large Protiein Feeder Build

Hi I just completed a protine feeder bike and thought I'd share it with everyone. I used 16ga sheet metal and 2x2x3/16" square tube for the frame. The top frame was 1x1x1/8" square tubing since most of the weight was going to be below that. I used 5" round tube for the feed ports and made some small trays to catch any feed that falls. Any questions let me know. Thanks I'm not sure why the pics are all sideways
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R&J Whitetails; 03-22-2017, 11:13 AM.

Nice job on the build! If you have coons, they're gonna love the perches you've provided for them ;-)

Comment

I don't have coons in my pens lol but yes if I did have coons and it was full of corn you would be right. Not sure how they would like the protine pellets I feed my deer

Comment

Looks like a good build
        Well done

Comment

Looks really good!! Would you be interested in selling one? If so, shoot me a text.

512-689-7357

Thanks,

Jared

Comment

My next one is going to be a 4'x8' build I think

Comment

Coons and protein

Originally posted by R&J Whitetails View Post
              I don't have coons in my pens lol but yes if I did have coons and it was full of corn you would be right. Not sure how they would like the protine pellets I feed my deer
              They love protein, I have seen several pope and young coons turn into booners in less than a season.

Comment

You get this thing set up and filled? How's it working, how much it hold? What are the dimensions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X