Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets hear some reviews on TGB lighted nocks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's that time of the year again and after hearing Nocturnal's quality has suffered, I was looking at the TGB nocks for my Easton Flatlines. Supposed to be similar to the Nocturnal.

Anybody have any experience with them?

I been using them for two years and they do what the are made to do and half the cost of others made to do the same thing.

Comment

Every bit as good as the original nocturnals if not better. I've shot we'll over 100 and I'm trying to shoot one more as I'm on stand right now waiting for a big boar.

Comment

DIY Lighted nocks:

I've not built my own, yet :-)

Comment

Looks like a great price

Comment

No thanks on the DIY. I went that route and had better luck with the Nocturnals.

Thanks guys for the reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              No thanks on the DIY. I went that route and had better luck with the Nocturnals.
              Thanks for the info!
              Maybe i'll only build one, instead of the dozen I was planning, just to say I did :-)
              :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                Thanks for the info!
                Maybe i'll only build one, instead of the dozen I was planning, just to say I did :-)

Give it a shot. I did a few and while they were cheap, I had failures with them as well. You might have better luck.

Comment

Comment

Been using them for a year and had no failures. Shoot them on goldtip xt's 7595. Only thing I see different is they are bigger. Had to wiggle the nock so my dloop would spread out a little and not pinch.

Comment

It's that time of the year again and after hearing Nocturnal's quality has suffered, I was looking at the TGB nocks for my Easton Flatlines. Supposed to be similar to the Nocturnal.

Anybody have any experience with them?

http://shop.tgbarchery.com/main.sc

The Nocturnals worked for me 99% of the time pre Rage buy out. Since I would say they still work 80% of the time but that is much lower and the other thing I noticed is I ran into more of them that just didn't work right out of the pack. And I usually buy 2 dozen lighted Nocks at a time. So last year I bout 24 TGB's. First thing is saved a pile of money. Of the 24 all worked with only one being about half as bright as the others. So just like their Broadheads after they bought Rocky Mountain out, they are using cheaper materials and keeping the price high. Rage is in for the money not the quality which is very apperant to me before they bought Nockturnal. I hope the Helios is built well. If I ever get em!
                      Last edited by JW; 07-27-2014, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys for the reviews.

Agreed!!!!! I like the LOPDIT. Hell with all that DIY on that little stuff. To easy to buy it.

Comment

I have some Nockturnal (X) that I bought by mistake. I was looking throught the hook that had the (H) that I needed to see if I could find some green in a sea of orange. I found them and grabbed them up quick. Just didn't notice they had the X on them not the H. Anyone want to buy them or trade a pack of H for them?

Comment

Every tgb ive used worked above and beyond....you won't be disappointed

Comment

I ordered another dozen of the tgb's today. They have worked flawlessly for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X