Hill Country Shootout Vanderpool TBoT 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill Country Shootout Vanderpool TBoT 2013

I know this is WAY EARLY, but I noticed that Bisch included this line in the new Q2 newsletter:
    ***April 13th/14th, 2013—HILL COUNTRY SHOOTOUT - Vanderpool,TX—dates set for next year****
    ****Put this on your calander now****
    (I just noticed it should be spelled "calendar", but I don't want to rag on our fantastic newsletter guy - much, lol)

Anyway, for those of you who know you're going and want to be certain to be able to get your preferred rental, I thought I'd call this out for you.

Thanks Martha, I just programed it into my phone calendar.
    hope to make it next year.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by garfish View Post
      Thanks Martha, I just programed it into my phone calendar.
      hope to make it next year.

Jack
      Yessir, you need to be there, Jack. Hopefully, we can get a bunch of DCA'ers in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
        I know this is WAY EARLY, but I noticed that Bisch included this line in the new Q2 newsletter:
        ***April 13th/14th, 2013—HILL COUNTRY SHOOTOUT - Vanderpool,TX—dates set for next year****
        ****Put this on your calander now****
        (I just noticed it should be spelled "calendar", but I don't want to rag on our fantastic newsletter guy - much, lol)

Anyway, for those of you who know you're going and want to be certain to be able to get your preferred rental, I thought I'd call this out for you.
        Thanks I hope you did Buff's proof reading and not Bisch! haha We love you Bisch and great job on all the newsletters.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
          Thanks I hope you did Buff's proof reading and not Bisch! haha We love you Bisch and great job on all the newsletters.
          You mean, did I do Chunky's (Mark) proofreading? If so, yes, I did
          But he may have sent it to Bisch, too!
          Ditto Bisch stepping up to do a great job on the newsletters.

Bump for an early reminder - this is the earliest I've ever heard what the date was, so no excuses for anybody not knowing in plenty of time.

Comment

Vanderpool 2013 I think we will be taking off several days so we can help set up and take down.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
              Vanderpool 2013 I think we will be taking off several days so we can help set up and take down.
              That would be great! We will get there on Wednesday and leave Monday.

Comment

Thanks M-2, just booked my cabin on the Frio again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                  Thanks M-2, just booked my cabin on the Frio again.
                  Ron, I was thinking specifically of you when I posted this - glad you jumped on that nice cabin!

Comment

The name of the place is River Haven Cabins and they have several on three different locations. The number is 830-232-5400. They are a fair price and have everything you need except groceries. We liked it so much that we went back on Memorial Day Weekend with the grandkids, it's a blast.

It's about twenty minutes away from Bugscuffle and a really pretty drive.
                    Just in case someone else is interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X