No announcement yet.

Traditional FSC 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good shot, DRT! Leader in the clubhouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
      3Rivers LOVES it when I shoot at 30 yards!
      This made me laugh. So true!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I made a goal to extend my range to 30 yards this year. Lately I find myself shooting at 20 and under where I'm confident. This trad stuff is a challenge and that shot shows me that I need to remember my goals and get back to stretching my comfort zone.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Big ole nope here. Two feet low, into the dirt in fact. That heavy arrow dropped off fast.

Richard.

Comment

I decided I'd try to get in on the FSC this week.
            I don't think I shot more than 50 shots Last month. I was so busy with work and in the bow shop I just didnt make time. Well my performance at the ibo clearly showed my lack of practice. So I told myself I'd shoot at least a few arrows every day in anticipation of my upcoming bear hunt in less than a month. Today's first shot felt great !!! https://photos.app.goo.gl/CHGjRk4Qy9yppqlJ2

Comment

Two and an eighth? Great shot. I'm working on 25 and 30 this week. It's paying off. I may shoot one Saturday just to see if I can improve on it.

Comment

Gary, one thing that has really helped extend my range is, I'll shoot one day at 10-15 yrds and only focuse on form. getting a clean release and follow through and don't worry about accuracy. Then the next day I'll shoot from 20-30 and really focuse on the spot and try not to think about anything else except where I want the arrow to go. Accuracy is all about form!! If you have good form and good focuse it'll all come together! If I try to think about both I shoot like crap!

Comment

Great shot Randy!!

Comment

Thanx Randy I will try that. First three shots at 25 tonight were solid. I had my grandson helping and after 10 shots it was pool time so no more practice. [emoji97]

Comment

Great shot, Randy! Nice practice tips, as well.

Comment

I've been working 25 and 30 yards the rest of the week. Only time for 15 or 20 shots a day but wanted to give it one more go. Can't match Randy but there is improvement.

Comment

Good shooting guys.

Looks like 2.75" right, and a little high for me.

Rick
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sailed my shot clear over the appliance box and target cap was taped near center. Mine was measured in 10s of yards. I was decently butt hurt until I found my arrow in the woods.

Good target DWA. I look forward to next week.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                              Stepping back to 30 yards for week 30. Kids at 5. We are shooting for the absolute center of a spray paint can top. You'll see an injection molding bump that's your Mark. I am not in ring as week because this was actually my second shot in her first shot sailed clear over the top of the target

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                              Fun target this week DWA! Guess it's now Randy's call, just edging out Rick's shot!

Comment

I'd rather be lucky than good any day!!
                                I'll get something up by this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X