Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walmart ends handgun ammo sales

Anybody see this?

Walmart on Tuesday announced it will reduce its gun and ammunition sales, one month after more than 20 people were killed in a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas. Walmart also pressured Congress to enact gun safety measures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Wally World won’t be selling .22 shells?

Comment

Welp... the CHL wally walk is no longer a thing...
      And i guess ill be doing a lot more shopping online.. or some where else..
      Pity.

A bad guy used a gun in a bad way so we will no longer let good guys carry guns in our stores.

Sounds reasonable.

Comment

Shooting themselves in the foot like so many others. I guess ol Sam is turning over in his grave bout now.

Comment

Idiots bowing down to the left. It’s sad when the Constitution and the Bill of Rights means nothing anymore

Comment

Yes I saw this as well and It's certainly their right to do just as much as it is my right to shop somewhere else. If every gun toting American stopped going to Wal-Mart they might see the error of their ways.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Welp... the CHL wally walk is no longer a thing...
              And i guess ill be doing a lot more shopping online.. or some where else..
              Pity.

A bad guy used a gun in a bad way so we will no longer let good guys carry guns in our stores.

Sounds reasonable.

From reports on another forum, it seems Fox News updated their report to include a statement from Wally World that what they were going to no longer allow is open carry, but LTC's/CHL's can still carry concealed in their stores....

Still doesn't change the real facts of your post tho... Their intent is to suck up to the left libtards and to hell with regular old law abiding citizens...
              Wonder how many mass shootings it will prevent in the future because some whack job can't buy his pistol ammo at Wally World...

What the hell is wrong with people?!!

Comment

So they do allow conceal carry but request you dont open carry?
                I dont get any of that crap story. When did hand gun ammunition become a problem? I thought Long guns were to blame for all the mass shootings.

One day a retailer will step up and tell the libs to Pizz off....hopefully

Comment

Bad guy failed background check .

Comment

Bad guy failed background check .

Yea so we should ban background checks because they don't work... That will do about as much good as stopping the sale of handgun ammo...

Comment

This info had everyone high fiving at our office. We will directly benefit off of Walmarts decision.

Comment

This probably started as a way to keep these morons from walking in with a AR over their shoulder.... "because it legal!!!"

Comment

Seems our local Weakly Watson gun store closed about a month too early :/

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                            This probably started as a way to keep these morons from walking in with a AR over their shoulder.... "because it legal!!!"
                            It is legal. And enough "morons walking with an AR over their shoulder" could have likely stopped it or prevented it.
                            Making a soft target softer doesnt make a whole lot of sense.

Comment

It is legal. And enough "morons walking with an AR over their shoulder" could have likely stopped it or prevented it.
                              Making a soft target softer doesnt make a whole lot of sense.
                              I seen a guy wearing a Ruger Blackhawk in a mexican holster at the Walmart in Floresville, I thought about how easy it would be take his pistol out of his holster and run out the door with it.

This is the same Walmart that will not allow the VFW to sell raffle tickets by the entrance. The manager told them he did not want any gun raffle chances sold at this Walmart.

Comment

Working...
                              X