Best Kawasaki Mule dealer in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Kawasaki Mule dealer in San Antonio

I’m looking at getting a Mule FXT, who has the best prices in San Antonio ?

Try woods in new braunfels. Or lone star Kawasaki in Hondo. San Antonio was higher. Just bought one in November.

Comment

Call Kawasaki City in Irving. Its a ways from you but Nobody could touch there pricing.

Comment

I bought a 2017 Pro FXT EPS last April. The best price I could find was at Canton. They advertise their prices on craigslist. I used their prices to haggle my local dealerships down, and get them to compete against one another. I drove out the door for $13,300, with the agriculture discount.

Comment

Get quotes from Alamo cycle plex in SA and Woods cycle plex in New Braunfels. They don’t like loosing business to one another and will try to beat each other from my experience.

Comment

Lone Star in Hondo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda2525 View Post
              Get quotes from Alamo cycle plex in SA and Woods cycle plex in New Braunfels. They don’t like loosing business to one another and will try to beat each other from my experience.

I was dealing with Alamo for awhile. but decided not to pull the trigger. They were very competitive, especially when I told them what others were charging.

Comment

Real long ways away but Altus Moto sports in Oklahoma will beat everyone. No sales tax

Comment

There is a dealer in Fredricksburg I would contact as well. Not sure about pricing but they fixed my Mule 610 for next to nothing..

Comment

Good guys at lone star in hondo.

Comment

I bought a new one last year. I found all of the dealerships to be pretty competitive. If you get a real deal quote from several show it to the place you want to buy it and I believe they will match a reasonable quote from another dealership.

Comment

Working...
                      X