1st amendment rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
    Don't disagree with you. But rights and work are often not congruent. Probably couldn't call your boss a dumb **** either, even if he is.
    Better update that to 'He, she, them, they, other, non or Bobcat' to avoid offending the LgDtUvMqB folks. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately this is another case where liberalism and their PC religion has caused detriment to the country. It has turned a whole lot of our society into poor weak sissies who get offended at every little thing. These same folks have no problem ruining other people's lives for the fun of it

Comment

You use gotta decide, I stayed on the verge of being called in and counseled nearly all my career, just couldnt seem to not pop off at the most inopputune times. Trust me HR has no understanding, no compassion, and absolutely 0 sense of humor. Hey I still believe stupidity is a natural form of population control.

Comment

Yours is not a first amendment case. The first amendment addresses the government not being able to control what you say. Your employer can set whatever rules he wants, and if you choose not to abide by them, he can can you. I know it doesn't seem right, but that's the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
            Yours is not a first amendment case. The first amendment addresses the government not being able to control what you say. Your employer can set whatever rules he wants, and if you choose not to abide by them, he can can you. I know it doesn't seem right, but that's the way it is.
            Ding, ding, ding. Winner.

Comment

Cliff notes: probably most here will agree with the sentiment but not the execution. Don't push it. You probably don't have much if any rights here

Comment

Keen, prudent and wise judgement are scales that shift based on your environment. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

You tell that boss to go pound some Middle Eastern sand because you know your rights!

Comment

For real.... what's offensive about it?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      You tell that boss to go pound some Middle Eastern sand because you know your rights!

Hail ya!.......thata show that sandflea loving bastage!

JK of course. ......ftr: I hacked into this account.

Comment

Too much personality for the workplace - maybe paint the logo on the front of your home.

Comment

If it would be hard for them to replace you, then fight it, if not, then you will have to do the dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                            Would you be offended if that engineer had Aloha Snackbar on his clipboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I bet no one would say anything if it came from the other side or if anything was said, nothing would be done about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                              You can come work for us!
                              I might be looking if it turns bad for me.
                              I’m not one to back down for what I believe and very out spoken.(sometimes before I think, don’t like to sugar coat anything).

Comment

I like your clipboard for some reason

Comment

Working...
                                X